Kuro no Shoukanshi

It's an entertaining read lol. It's the type of stuff you enjoyed when you just want to read a videogame rather than play it haha

ALSO @Princeray, NO, ELF IS BETTER, but I kinda all his waifus and his not generic protag behavior so he's acceptable as a harem protag

Damn, need more manga like this. The closest i got is "The Eminence in Shadow". anyone got other suggestion?

The best Isekai I've read BY FAR. MC is not a dumb pussy (most important), no bullshit hateful retards and no needlessly sparing people who are trying to kill you. There are lots of minor complaints but honestly, as long as my primary condition is fulfilled I don't care about anything else anyway! I doubt there's more like this though, maybe in the future when authors with IQ higher than 30-40 start their own stories. If I had to guess this author is probably around 110-120 (slightly above average) if he's only casually making the story as he goes and not putting in too much effort but still thinks events through before putting them down. Could be higher if he's putting in even less effort, and if so I hope after this one he's inspired to give it his best next time.

Users who are viewing this thread