Kuro no Shoukanshi

Double-page supporter
Loving the undercurrents so far, it will make the upcoming battles that much more satisfying!

Well then!

This General Clive looks like he's going to be a charming, completely nice fellow who is absolutely not creepy or insane at all!

Can't wait for the next chapters. Enjoying this a lot so far, seems like some good battles are coming up. That Clive guy is gonna be trouble I think, hopefully MC stomps him before he does any weird stuff especially to my girl Efil.

Double-page supporter
After some slow build up chapters were back to the watching our battle junkie in action!

It's ok.. just let the Villain kills people as they like and So called Hero don't kill the Villain.

because the Hero will have no job later on. It's ok to keep those insignificant innocent people die, as long as the hero can come and be a spotlight. 😇

-Villains makes trouble
-Crisis Happened and need Justice and Hero
-Hero come and defeat the Villain
-Hero capture the Villain
-Villain escape or break free, or Hero let them go and think that Villain will become a good person later on.
-Villain come back and killing people again
-Repeat from above to below again

I hope this manga will not gonna goes that way like i said above.. because if it gonna turns like that, then i will be dissapointed.

Aggregator gang
The beginning was extremely bad. The author tries to move you but it’s pretty forced since I doubt Characters that’s just met hold themselves highly affectionate

I'm surprised at how good this is, honestly. I expected generic Isekai trash, but it's actually very good. It was rocky at first but it's really got itself shining now.

Really the biggest flaw is the author themself doesn't seem to understand how losing your memories works. MC is constantly remembering things and "not sure why!". Like rice. I don't care if it is in the "japanese soul", YOU TRADED ALL YOUR MEMORIES.

It's easy enough to just handwave and enjoy the fighting, but every few chapters the author reminds you he wrote a weird backstory then changed his mind.

Holly, shit! This is how you do magic, not like in half the isekai where "Weaboo fightan majick" is the most powerful thing, and that the protagonist only uses that.

Group Leader
how the fuck does a dude with a smartphone without any motives get an anime while good manga don’t

(This is a mockery of the dude who commented below me. I am not actually asking that question. I can’t believe that I have to explain what sarcasm is on this site.)

The memory thing is pretty simple. It's not like his brain was completely wiped clean, because one of the first things he says in the very first chapter is "This place doesn't look like Japan." So he clearly remembers what Japan is like, and has this vague sense that that's where he should have been located.

Basically, he's lost any memories regarding his identity. So things like Japan and rice are familiar to him, but he doesn't have a personal context for them. He also retains practical skills like reading and writing and appears to still have all of his education intact. He still has the ability to socially function as an adult. He knows that the thing floating in front of his face is a "status screen" and knows that it functions like a game, meaning that he retains knowledge of modern technology. What he doesn't remember is anything related to who he used to be and what he used to do.

Dex-chan lover
..... I would hold off on reading it lol, it's good, but it's like all fighting manga, multiple chapters of the same scene, with a month if waiting between each chapter.... But hey battlejunkie power is cool to look at, though it feels like a very short story

Users who are viewing this thread