Kuro no Shoukanshi

well Rion X Maple from Itai no wa aka. da walking fortress
except the status are totally different

Dex-chan lover
This needs an anime not because it is good, or different ,or interesting. No I need colored in versions of these faces for memes.

I don't know what the mangaka did, but it's a decent job, I was surprised. If I compare it to the source novel, that's improved by leaps and bounds, but I think it's not that great as the value shown in ratings. You can't make it something that the source material isn't and that would always drag this work down.

Group Leader
Yo rio is the best guild master of all the isekai novels/manga that I've read so far. Also jeral is greatest knigh.

We always see protag kun beat the battle junkies but we never see protag kun become the battle junkie

When you don't remember who the heck is the king in the latest chapter despite his grand introduction as a loli

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN : he still has the same wants, desires and Beliefs. This makes him more connectable then a non-isekao protagonist. Plus the amnesia removes the "I was a neet", "I was a huge otaku", etc stereotypes that many can reject without turning away anyone else.
Basically it increases the blank Japanese slate thus increasing the potential for reader projection and identifying with the MC. Since the values and desires are what is most important and still present, not bad otaku culture puns or references.

Users who are viewing this thread