Kuro no Shoukanshi

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a generic Isekai OP MC Trash that keeps on giving, I'm surprised it got 8, it should be 7 or 6.5

Btw, can any of you recommend me some good isekai Manga? I really like Sahite(?) no Paladin and Rudeus's Greycat Story

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12

Define "Good isekai", I read quite a bit more Isekai then I really should.....but objectively speaking I wouldn't really describe most of them as good. The right kind of "Bad/Trash" can still be very entertaining in my book.

Also, unfortunately I haven't read Saihate no Paladin yet or gotten very far into Mushoku Tensei to give a recomendation based on those two.

Random suggestions that I don't see on your MDList.......

Shinju no Nectar
Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita
Bakarina

@Moraza
For saihate no paladin the story is good not bad but recent arch is not realy fit my interest and i dont know why its need isekai tag when it just like a normal fantasy story

Mushoku tensei is better actualy the novel already complet nad my conclution ya its good story sadly the manga version is to slow

Dex-chan lover
@Moraza

Personally I believe that good isekai is an isekai that doesn't use too much predictable cliche, have a really good plot and the decision making of the character makes sense (as in an x happen because of y, not because the writer said so), it also need to have an actual character that you can actually remember too with its personality, especially the MC because most of isekai MC is a self-insert-op-harem MC

The strangest thing is, a good isekai should be the one that can remove the isekai part and it's still really good on its own as a fantasy Manga without the isekai thingy, a good example would be Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki where it would then be a good story about a newly inherited King

I also enjoy an isekai that wear the trope and cliche proudly while being self aware of how dumb it is and put its own spin, the best Manga that pull this would be Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute

Thank you for the recommendation BTW, it helps, especially during this trying time

@Yogigs

Wait, which arc, i think the demon hunting arc is pretty fun

This manga is definition of unoriginality. Just everything you can see here, you can see everywhere else but better. This is just generic shit.

Honestly tho just a simple shounen isekai manga generically written to contain all the shounen cliche. Pretty much perfect guilty pleasure if u just want the general experience of shounen but dont want anything complex.

If you want complex then i dunno? Go for tokyo ghoul or fire brigade or something? But if not then you're in a right spot.

..... Well......thanks.... my image of a priestess of gods has been completely obliterated to shreds..... good job...

A massive perverted priestess who wants to "become one" with the god she worships, that's a new one!

Ok, I’ll say it straight: Trying to read this is painful. The MC is as generic as can be, the whole plot is super convoluted. It tries to incorporate 50 isekai cliches in each chapter, and it shows. By the time I finished reading chapter 5, I felt as if I skipped more pages than I read since it was so boring. Not a spec of originality to be found here. I thought that the whole thing that he wants to get strong so that he can meet this girl he fell in love with would be an interesting twist...turns out it wasn’t. If it was at least focused on romance, there would be some fun to be had here.... but it doesn’t get explorated at all. I’d give it a 2.7/10 just cause the art is somewhat passable.

Tbh, the cross-dressing ape and the forced "romance" of sera just ruined this for me. Then they added a perverted priest to the mix and now I'm dropping it. Before all of that it was decent.

Users who are viewing this thread