Kuro no Shoukanshi

I can usually remember stories by image pretty well but holy shit this is so bland I forgot everything I read. There are so many details you get lost in, and honestly the way they just throw some text and names out there without some kind of "flashback" image showing what they're referring to is such a bad way to story-tell. I originally put this at a 9 for whatever reason but unless I decide to reread I'm changing it to 6.

I find I have 0 emotion when reading this, this series is an emotional void with completely forgettable characters. It was somewhat OK at the start but now? Mehhhhhh.

Dex-chan lover
many people said that this manga is too generic but it still achieve 50++ chapter

Not bad for isekai manga. Truly enjoy this, not hardcore harem where the MC did indecent things right off the bat. But, unfortunately, it’s focused on battle junkie character with no motivation or real goal and just did what he wanted to do. If so, it should’ve been slow life or something like that because it’s a shame. The art was quite good

Oh hey, the manga. Just finished reading the first volume of the LN and i loved it. Time to read this.

edit: Honestly, it feels to me like the manga just does not do justice to the LN version story. It's turned a decent story into a generic cliche mess, chopping bits and pieces out while changing some to be poor versions.

Dex-chan lover
Is this on hiatus? LH is still active, so maybe the mangaka took a break?

@Nunally Probably because of the art. Solo Leveling is like this as well: Shit story, great fight scenes.

This is the most stupid war that i ever see this day..

A war of a Nation.

The enemy come to conquer a city and try to massacre.
The enemy legion fight with intent to kill their enemy (our Protagonist and Friend).

Here our Protagonist comrades, Fighting them without killing anyone. and even try to joke with their enemy.

And when our Protagonist teammates got injured or even DIE in battle, MC and Co will be angry and feel despair of sense of losing someone, then they defeat the enemy but only to release the enemy or the enemy might just run/escape.

Then Repeat the Circle, Enemy kill or Harm the MC and co, defeated, escape, Repeat again.

And thats OUR MAJORITY JAPANESE MANGA PLOT.

Hahahahha best joke ever, if war like this happened in real world. I wonder what would happen on Japan.

no Wonder beeing Naive and stupid is all important in Japanese Character.

@NaniTheFuck - Welcome to real world war. The vast majority of fights are stupid just like that which then grow way out of proportion to the point that people end up just hating certain others, cities against cities, nations vs nations.

Most wars are absolutely retarded. Basic human trait #1: Greed. Human want, human take. < this tends to piss people off so they take something else or take back. Eventually ends up being a war.

Granted, small fights rarely ever end up anywhere close to that blown out of proportion... but it only takes one to do so.

@NaniTheFuck they behave like that because they know they are far stronger than their enemies. There is a lot of war mangas that treat war more seriously than this so if u want realistic war manga. This isn't the place you are looking for. This is high level seine battle manga with a lot of ass pullery, nakama power, isekainess plus 2x reincarnation and fantasy with a battle freak MC.

The fact that u expect realism here is kinda weird tbh but i cant judge you because i'm here reading mangas that are clearly fictional stories enjoying shipping characters.

If you really want realistic war stories i think historical documentaries should be where you go.

Expecting realistic stories with realistic characters in mangas is like expecting 3 star michelin cuisine in mcdonalds. I'm not saying you are stupid or anything, i'm saying you're having unrealistic expectations in the wrong place

Edit: i meant seinen battle manga apparently

@redsox02

-They behave like that because they know they far stronger than them? .
hahaha.. i see .. i see.. Stronger? buahahah..

- This is High Level Seinen battle Manga?
Wahahahah... i see.. i see..
oppss.. you mean Shounen for kodomo? ahhaah
Attack on titan is Seinen.

-Realism Story?
lol..

I see... i see.. so you were shounen reader.. i understand.

Users who are viewing this thread