Kuro no Shoukanshi

@letum welcome to the club. I think the author has lost the line as well lol I mean it's just one battle after another and no one knows what's going on anymore..

just so you know there is an error on chapter 3 page 26 i'm pretty sure it's supposed to be was instead of WA+D57S

Ok wait so he is underestimating a slime thats fair but in chapter 3 it was mentioned that slime gratonia, an evolved slime, is a strong ass monster that is rumored to be second to the demon king in terms of power and required the help of a hero to defeat.... So that fact is not well known i guess then if he is underestimating clotho?

I beg you... stop figting for a minute and tell the readers where the plot stands atm? Cause we are clueless like pirate wearing two eye patches....

@redsox02
it should've been well known, if im not mistaken it said that the slime destroyed a kindgom or two correct? then either the antag has been living under a rock or the author completely forgot his own story about the evolved slime...

Group Leader
@tenkyu7 @redsox02 in the light novel
it probably says his dragon destroyed 10 countries too. if you had a dragon that could shoot nukes would you be afraid of a slime that is a nuke?

@JustNatsuki yeah but u still both have have nukes?

Also my issue isnt really that he's afraid. More like clueless of what clotho is. Oh well i think im asking way too much for this story lol

Dex-chan lover
@JustNatsuki Do you know where's the current manga chapter up to in the LN? Is it worth reading the LN from the beginning or from the current manga chapter? Where can I read it? LN or WN?

Sorry for so many questions ;-;

Group Leader
@redsox02 some people are naive. that’s where I’m going with it

@AnotherRat i don’t have a link. even if i had a link I wouldn’t be able to post it, the mods of MD don’t like people linking to other non-official sites

Users who are viewing this thread