Kuro no Shoukanshi

@NaniTheFuck

- it says seinen on the tags, so i assume this is seinen tho tbf it reads more shounen than seinen

- I meant realistic story. Excuse the typo

Also i don't really see why you're acting "hoity toity i'm better than you" right now? I'm just making a point that your criticism is misplaced. That's it.

And so what if i like shounen? Heck i even like shoujo, villainess, and isekai and what ever genre you hate so i'm probably worst of the worst in your opinion. You're now acting like a karen in mcdonalds being hoity toity i'm better than you at a wrong place. Should i get the manager?

Haha but for reals this isn't really a realistic story. I get that you probably want much better story but i honestly can say this is not the place. This is as u think, a shitty shounen manga so u can't expect the author to depict war in any meaningful way.

@LeMar don't worry it's kinda fun arguing with someone like this. I dunno if this is a comedy bit or he/she legitimately feel that way. If its the latter, then i reaaaally wanna keep on going. My only issue is I'm flooding the comments now so i do apologize on that for everyone

I just want more edge lord garbage so I can turn my brain off.

I come to Manga for either fluffy wholesome bullshit or stupid plots that fulfil something reminiscing fantasy

Tbh you can take pride in what you read, but at some point you just want something stupid to kick back and relax to. Like playing a grindy MMO on autopilot to see the shiny numbers go up and change color.

Now if I wanted to have something of quality Id read something depressing enough to make me want to die or read something disgusting enough to make me feel a sickness id long abandoned. But those require active braincells and let's be honest, we're all not going to expect that in "current year"

Group Leader
@ravas yeah at least 70% of the manga I read are guilty pleasure manga lol

its funny seeing people worshipping them and im like “this is trash and you know it, and we love it”

The author should do something about the face, it's too similar for every character...anyways I feel like droping this it became a brainless brawl for quite a while now....
I don't even know where the plot is if there is any....

Comments below is why i like mangadex. Coz admit it, we all like "trashy normie" genres and we all started with "trashy and normie" mangas. Otherwise without us liking them, this industry would not have even existed.

Dex-chan lover
I wish they did proper backgrounds since it makes what should be pretty good art pretty goddamn awful by now, and it's doubly worse because it's such a familiar situation. They also pretty much never mention the litRPG part of the story, which was one of the main draws of the manga. If they did those two things this would probably be an easy 8-star battle shonen.

@redsox02 Some of us have started with the likes of Akira and Totoro before moving to the comic format to see what else is there in this new magical world, so maybe speak for yourself.

Also, we probably owe the artstyle to post-war Japanese artists who were trying and mostly failing to compete with Disney by employing limited animation techniques, until they hit a sweet spot where a lack of detail hits a sweet spot that makes the viewer fill in all the blank spaces with their own brain, oddly making it better than highly-detailed faces in some ways.

Starting to get bored with this one... I guess I'll put it on hold and come back later next year to see what's up.

Were is this story even going? started out great now its like im just reading for the sake of reading nothing is gripping me into it at all. Theirs no direction was was his main purpose again? just re carnation that it?>

Fed-Kun's army
@zeltrax I mean, it's not as if it started with a clear goal in mind. The dude's just living his life as an adventurer. It's enjoyable for that reason, there's no melodrama, no princess to save, it's just plain fun. If it ain't for you, you don't have to read it. If you do keep on reading it, try not to worry about a gripping story of emotion and love.

This is just garbage. Author couldn't write it more stereotypically, it's more like cartoon from early 20s and I can't understand why this got more then average rating. People sure are eager to read every shit, when they have nothing to do.

im not gonna lie, i don't even know what the fuck is happening anymore in this manga

Users who are viewing this thread