Kuro no Shoukanshi

Double-page supporter
@Carnage Yes, and that's where there is the problem: The MC has double stat growth, so his stats should be like he was two times his level. Except he isn't stronger than the heroes, while their levels are close.

Why is it again that he gains 100 skill points per level? If it's just double the skill points shouldn't it be 10 per level? I mean, It says a normal person get 5 per level, unless It's 50 and they just forgot the "0" while translating. But the MC himself asks how did he get that "many", and later states that the calculation is off. So that means that a normal person actually gets 5 rather than 50.
Another thing, they said that a normal person at level 100 should only get 1 B rank skill at most.. But Cashel is only level 34 and has a B rank skill already, and the guys at the back say "Well said but his ability's only at B rank" after he introduces himself as a adventurer, as If It's actually a low skill rank for someone of his level.
This would only make sense if they actually put an extra 0 this time and rather than level 100 it was 10.

Can someone clarify this for me? D:

Double-page supporter
@Carnage Yep it did, chapter 1 page 9. "Double Growth rate. Status rate double after levelling up". Also, when he increased of level, all his stats where multiples of 2 (chapter 2 page 5. He also comments that his stats went up like crazy because of the skill). Finally, a double experience point is not a lot useful for a battle junkie. Since he fights a lot, he will get enough experience point at some point. Increasing experience point is more useful to somebody who don't search to fight.

@kur0g4m1 I also pointed that out. Nearly everybody has a rank B skill. I also think it's 50 or the author can't calculate. Also, the skills doesn't make much sense: we have appraisal, conceal detetection and eye of inspection that can be blocked by conceal. If skills had different cost, okay, but it's said that all skills have the same cost. So we have all purpose skills with the same cost that precise skill but with the same power.

@Narf I'm saying those "husks" are vastly superior in terms of loyalty, safety and efficiency. They're also obviously way more talented. And yes, there are several reasons to dread those women in the wilds, as you put it.

Another edgy, battlefreak protagonist with a waifu right out of first chapter. Not only that, we get comedic sidekick, broken power scale and bad guys doing bad things because they are bad.

Double-page supporter
@Gyges The MC is a summoner that comes up with semi-clever battle tactics, doesn't shy away from a fight, and gets laid within the first couple chapters, yeah, I'll take adaptations like this over the likes of Gun-Ota or Smartphone any day.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, if he lost his memory then how come he knows any objective he may have had?

Double-page supporter
@mahtan
He proposed to the goddess and sold his memories for cheats, and she info-dumped him via divine telepathy(probably) in the first couple chapters, "Your summon skill needs to be SS rank to summon me!" or something.

@gaigous You're saying that as if i think they're any better. This might just be generic instead of horrendous, but they're all on the wrong side of the bell curve.

Double-page supporter
@Gyges Woops, I should have phrased myself better, and I agree completely, but I'll raise the bar even further, the vast majority of manga is trash because of overused tropes, I still want my sexy fanservice, but it needs to make sense in the context.

Dex-chan lover
annnd....
On a blink of an eye one month has passed us by ...also the new chapter =(

Dex-chan lover
The black summoner; going to test all those nice chicks. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I feel like this title is just the right kind of bad.

Concrete world mechanics? Nah.
Good story? Not as far as I can tell.
Decent pacing? Not even close...

But this MC is not an unlikable douche (we've got our fair share of those), black knight is a pleasant goof and slave girl doesn't make me cringe too hard. Huh... I think I can read and even enjoy this particular brand of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread