Kuro no Shoukanshi

Group Leader
@aixt and with it coming off your rd-list it became permanently placed for all eternity into gaigous's rd-list.

Fed-Kun's army
@firefox1234 @JustNatsuki @Wizardrone you all seem to misunderstand me ?. That was introduced faster than what I expected. a kind of a turn-off storywise for me.
I just prefer a bit longer progression for renai things and there are plenty of dj for fast vanilla anyway if i wanted to... so yeah.... ?

Aggregator gang
Is it me or the MC is weaker than he should? He has more or less 10 level less than the heroes but he also has the "double growth", so he should easily surpass heroes, but except mana, none of his stats are above the ones from the heroes. If you add all the stats, he is more or less the same stats of the hero of light, and that's if the stat boost skill is already included in the stats (ie: 530 (+160)= 370+160) (and the stats seems to increase more or less linearly, I calculated)

Also, I think the "skill points only increase by 5 by level" is BS, nearly everybody has a skil rank B while it should be nearly impossible if it was it.

tldr: the author once again throws number randomly.

@Narf by a real girl do you perhaps mean an unstable berserk unable to control her bloodlust nor willing and searching for something that man has and likely stabbing him in the back when she gets it? For, if we do get real ,a girl able to fight is either a backstabbing rogue who's in it for money, an aforementioned slave (the safest choice) or some kind of a knight who's most definitely unable to join the party due to heavy allegiances of noble lineage or army service.

Or, you know, a heavy athlete who you would hesitate to ever call a woman due to her biceps size of your head and little to no sexual characterisics nor appeal. This last one would only sell as comical relief, and not due to double standards, but due to one and only biological standard.

P.S. There's also one type that doesn't fall into all others: a normal girl type. It's only pro would be stamina and cons would be total unsuitability for combat, since you cannot stay normal in that kind of a job, especially without the amygdala upgrade encoded in Y chromosome (yes, there's a whole war/hunt-oriented overhaul patch in there), a very likely unwillingness to fight strong monsters which any cheater gets to fight pretty soon, as his growth is always faster, and need to be babysit, which makes her almost the same in position as a slave, but with questionable as heck motives, considering the above. SO the final con in case she sticks with the protagonist would be complete and utter insanity and stalking the protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
@Morsealworth
Nice inane rant. Made no sense at all, but cute writeup. No idea what you are even on about with your nonsense, but maybe try comparing an actual female out in the dreaded wilds of the real life to those empty husks some mangas like this one present us with.

Double-page supporter
@Narf Can't I have both? I want 2D sex puppets AND fleshed out memorable characters, Just like I want Mcdonalds one day, and New York Style Pizza the next.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous
Sure! I never said that there were no proper characters in manga. I simply answered in my original comment why there are so many slave-themed female encounters in manga.

Double-page supporter
@Narf Oh! I see now, agreed, it's a lazy plot device they can cram fanservice into, it's practically free money to them.

@aixt I understand it was a rushed development, and it was bad due to that. But at least it wasn't as bad as some rapey shit I see in other edgy LN, or some twisted and downright forced shit like some early mushoku tensei things. It completed fast and without any focus on the ecchi aspect of it just a natural ending. Not close to be bad enough for me to drop it.

If you really intend to drop it, by all means do. But I'll at least say this was one of the better ways to go about that whole scene.

As wish fullfilment development as it was, there was no fan servicey approach to it, and there was a reasonable response from the mc, one that wasn't excessive in either the puritan subdued aspect, nor the obnoxious "ALPHA MALE 4TW" aspect.
I'd give this one a chance if I were you.

Group Leader
@Ovnidemon
Well, it did mention that the heroes have been in this world for a whole year and the MC for only a month.

Double-page supporter
Faces like that make me feel warm jittery butterflies.
m3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread