Kuro no Shoukanshi

this is quite possibly the worst isekai manga i've ever read, it is really hard to screw up such a fun genre, even the most generic trash isekai are enjoyable to some extent so congrats to the author, he went way beyond generic garbage and created something truly awful

So did the writer just forget about the demon girl and the goddess during the elf village arc

Lol what the fuck is going on.
@redsox02 That's what I'd like to know. Theres nothing going on but fighting in the past 20 chapters..... I completely lost the story and the whole point of this manga.....................

@konzolmester well this manga doesnt really have a point. There is no end goal per se he just wanna fight strong dudes but damn im confused if this is an actual shounen battle manga or its just fucking with us

Bruh bruh I love this but it so much cliffhangers dang dang bang bang me is so sad 😭😭😭😭🀧😒

THANM YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!!!!!! FAT LOVE BIG LOVE!!!πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’–βœ¨πŸŽ‡πŸŒŸβœ¨βœ¨

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't make sense to have this as an isekai when the protagonist has no memories of his previous life.

oh finally something other than 'he changed his name to kelvin and' in the description

like what the fuck was that supposed to mean, lhtranslation? what in the flying fuck?

thanks for changing the desciription, dipshits

i just started reading and nuuu why u abandon the elf slave at chap 1 noo...... idm spoilers plz tell me what happened to that slave

...um nvm i found it out alrdy AHHAHA

Dex-chan lover
It's basically a fantasy for chubby little grunters who imagine themselves as warriors but whose only victories-in-battle are in RP games, electronic or otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Kelvin is honestly great, the expressions on this chapter just seal the deal along with his attitude. He and Goku would get along great

This manga is overrated. Characters are fine and mc is pretty good but the plot is just mediocre. Most of the panels are about people using flashy moves or showing stats or talking about stats/skills(your usual isekai infodumps). MC got his cheats and defeats enemies by simply overpowering them. The fights themself are boring: they don't give any thrill and have too much dialog that makes them excessively lenghty.

even there's something, there's nothing to see in the past chapters especially the current one. i don't know what i'm reading anymore

Users who are viewing this thread