Kuro no Shoukanshi

Fed-Kun's army
@BigClover: That's just it, though. He's not TRYING to kill him. He's a battle addict and enjoys the thrill of the fight. To kill them would lose that rush.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The dragon is not a chick. That's a relief. :D

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

honestly until now i still dont understand anything
what i see the mc is battle junkie and the manga always have a fast-paced battle plot,nothing else
why this manga getting rating close to 8 anyway ?

@Anonime I was just thinking the same, the plot is going some supersonic speed and I don't feel anything about this all.
Are the 20+ chapters gonna be any better?

On the other hand, I noticed that I can spend some 1 sec / page and still grasp the plot - which is quite amazing.

If Kelvin started to bust moves during a battle, would that make him a [Battle Funky]?

This manga is actually good in my opinion. The MC is a battle junkie which is my favorite kind of MC. The summoner aspect is lacking in my opinion cause he doesnt really have that many summons and in all honesty he just fights the enemies head on himself. I like that its fast pace and a majority of the manga consists of fighting. There's some romance but its not the main focus.

All in all, there's not much for me to complain about. It's a fast read with not much to think about. 8/10

Double-page supporter
The more I think on it, this is basically a fantasy isekei version of Dragonball. Kelvin is essentially Goku with more brains

Dex-chan lover
@Arenji

There is a scale, Rankine, that bears the same relationship to Fahrenheit as Kelvin does to Celsius.

Users who are viewing this thread