Kuro no Shoukanshi

Power Uploader
Almost caught up to the raws, c'mon.

And yeah this is some good shit to read if you're bored.

I don't get this manga, it's stupid, cringy and absolutely retarded at times. Yet I find myself laughing and enjoying myself reading it.

good for binge reading, other than that this is barely a mediocre manga, this gets off with a 6.8 or 6.9 (it doesn't deserve a 6, or a 7, but imo it's closer to a 7).

its kinda cringy at times but the art style is good and the story isn't too bad. its pretty good and i want mor

7/10
Good art
Interesting MC(for me)
Some of the characters are meh but...
The plot is good and the story ok but the pace feel little fast.

8 for me
Characters

the characters are fun at times but are boring at others also I still kinda dont get how our main character got this battle fanatic type attitude if someone can fill me out on that it would be very apperciated

STORY

The story is fun if it wants to be like in my opnion this war arc feels a bit wierd and felt way to fast and a bit out of place. other than that it is a good isekai story

ART

Well ive seen better but its alright and obviously the cover is somewhat ok like look at her hands!

I would reccomend this if your bored and just want a good manga to relax and get into

Fed-Kun's army
This is for some one of my favorite isekai. There's nothing especially special about it, but I like the characters far too much to not keep reading.

funny characters but boring story, your usual op mc. kind of better than your boring mc and boring story isekai

Users who are viewing this thread