Kuroiwa Medaka ni Watashi no Kawaii ga Tsuujinai - Ch. 75 - That Bastard and a Three-Way Fight

Dex-chan lover
oh no, everyone gonna isolated inside the house and forced to wear masks outside :notlikethis:
CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.JPG

Double-page supporter
Poor Tomo. I'm rooting for her but we all know that she has like 0 chances.

Dex-chan lover
medaka was so close to being sandwiched by the two girls but best girl showed up. Please MangakaーSan give her a fighting chance (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)

Dex-chan lover
A scarf threesome!?!? How lewd!!!
Wow Tomo's attack has gone down to zero now she's realised her feelings

After spending 10+ years with some harem & romance manga, I know for sure that Mona is the endgame. Either her or an inconclusive ending.

Judging by this manga's setting, the author will need to come up with an out of this world scheme in order to choose another girl as the endgame. And I'm sure many people will still hate it.

Obviously, harem end is a no no in this setting.

This is why I love the current chapter. It simply showcases the present state: the comedy, the girls' charms and all that.

Let's just savor it chapter by chapter. I really like the character design & styling in this one.

Dex-chan lover
Brooo what’s the point in a harem lol. Main dude hasn’t even done anything, he said like one sentence to the short haired girl.

Harems are crap imo anyway but at least make the final outcome less obvious to make it valid, we all know he’s gonna get with Mona unless they pull some crazy twist which would probably be executed poorly anyways.

Group Leader
Not gonna lie, I just love Tomo acting all blushy and nervous. I'm such a sucker for a "cool and collected girl" acting all nervous around her crush.
She has no chance, sure. But still, I'll enjoy it while I can.

Dex-chan lover
Gosh, dont know why but the girls look much cuter here than all the previous chapter.

yeaahhh wooohooo i love it when the manga I'm reading turns into a harem, what's next, childhood friend joining the class?

Users who are viewing this thread