Kusakabe-kun Another

Group Leader
On page 7 of ch 4, it's supposed to be:
"Alright" ----> "It's alright" (Kusakabe is turning down Hoshino's offer to follow him back, not accepting it)
and then
"what should i do if we come across a pervert?" ----> "what will you do if you come across a pervert?"

Contributor
That was great! Good amount of cuteness and comedy!
I'm glad it was a much longer manga. Looking forward for vol. 3!

Group Leader
@enpassant It seems volume 3 was released recently. Also, some new extras appeared on the author's twitter and pixiv.

EDIT: Huh, it seems the volumes 3 and 4 cover the chapters already uploaded here, numbering is different. Twitter does contain untranslated stuff, not sure what's the status, maybe we'll get these published at some point :)

@milleniumbug Hey there, I'm aware and have the raws for the untranslated stuff! I have full-time work now and haven't really had the opportunity to work on it this summer, but I am planning to sit down and translate and release the remainder of V3 and the pixiv extras when I get the opportunity.

Supporter
Fuck i did forget it but now i reread it.
Why, now i do have to for more.

Group Leader
@enpassant I haven't tried to search for the raw online, but was planning to buy the raw if needed.... Thanks to have worked on this. I just accidentally stumbled here, I was honestly surprised it has been more than 2 years since I read this, I swear it doesn't feel that long since I first read the first 2-3 chapters, and for some reason the updates escaped me. I had no idea this had been translated this far. Shindou Arashi seriosuly needs more love, man....

Also just realized, is your name from the rare pawn move in chess??

EDIT: Actually, I'd still buy them later, but for now can you pass me the first 2-4 chapters of the 3rd volume?? I want to strike while the iron is hot. You can email them to me at lolinapper@gmail.com

Wait a sec, is the 2nd volume not completed??

@lolipedofin yes, I've been caught out as a chess nerd lol

I don't know if there's more v2 content, but that's all that I had. There's also a bunch of other pixiv omakes as well on Shindou Arashi's pixiv now.

Dex-chan lover
@lolipedofin Did you find out the status of this manga? I have the assumption that maybe it was cancelled but continued as a doujin like what she did with Otonari-san Game.
Unfortunately I don't know japanese (haven't started learning) yet so from the limited research I can do, I can't figure out if it's still publishing or complete with some missing chapters waiting to be translated.

Group Leader
@waalex11 This is never a serialized series. This is a doujin that the author periodically released in pixiv, and then sell the prints at comitia. So far it is still ongoing.

I am still planning to scanlate this, I actually already bought the digital copy. I'll get to it once I have the time.

Dex-chan lover
@lolipedofin Oh wow, so since 2012 it's still publishing as a doujin through pixiv. Interesting.
With how Otonari-san Game went, I thought this would be a short romcom that'd be completed by now. I guess maybe the author is slowly progressing it, unless there's many chapters at this point. I wonder how many there are...

In any case, thanks for answering. 'Wish you the best! Looking forward to it.
... I should really learn japanese myself asap though, haha. So many left out opportunities.

Users who are viewing this thread