Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Vol. 2 Ch. 156 - How Dare You Do That To My Friend

Fed-Kun's army
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
I really hope she'll find someone kind who will spoil her she deserves it :'(

Dex-chan lover
And she'll fall for her even further after this now that she defended her. Alas, that'll only serve to enhance the despair she'll feel in the future when she finds out she's taken and that she actually has the gay too but not for her.

Dex-chan lover
And unlike Kusanagi-Sensei, Kurosawa won't even got a chance with Kazuki's daughter. Because... you know.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get how straight girls in yuri manga can act so gay and then also think that gay people just don't exist.

Protect your friend so she can stop suppressing herself so much.
It is sad but at least this will help her grow. Still gonna be sad to see her get rejected.

Same I don't understand how fictional characters in fictional dramas act so fictitiously. Almost like someone's creating dramatic situations. So unrealistic for girls to "act gay". Like wtf act straight if you're straight amirite? There's a proper, well-defined set of behaviors straight and gay people have that are mutually exclusive. This is a fact. I know this.

Source: I read yuri manga

its the same as Society peoples. act gay, and when saw other gay , they'll be like "ewww Grosss"

Users who are viewing this thread