Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
Given what we saw on pg. 4, I have to assume that she's just horny girl that masturbates a lot & most likely thinks of Naoto a lot. I was really expecting her to be a hentai voice actress or something. Guess we'll see in the next 10 chapters given how slow the progress has been. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
On second thought she has to be horny for two reasons one the condoms could be put on yhe sex toys and she could be imagining having sex with Naoto. Second is any guy really going to have sex with a women in a dirty ass room like that... No they won't. I had experience a women with a extremely dirty room and had to suggest we go back to my place to do the deed because she had too much stuff in her room

Dex-chan lover
opened condom... well... my life wasn't long but... oh it wasn't good too... well whatever

Aggregator gang
It's as if the author is setting it up so that actually, the MC's memories of her are completely unreliable, remembering only the "good parts" and that she's been that way since way back. Odds are, there's a toy in that box, and the condom is just to keep it clean. Possibly because it's shared property with the other girls in the MC's picture for all we know.

An opened pack is one thing, but the actual used condom (by a dude) being missing is another. With how messy her room is, it's not out of the question that it should still be around there somewhere. The question is, is it filled or not?

Dex-chan lover
Guess she really does bang around then, or manga tries to be edgy also assume its probably going to take countless chapters till he actually brings it up..

Manga is already annoying, by trying to make it a running gag how he keeps saying he's going to bring it up but then chickens out.. 😐

Him still being so weirdly fidgety and blushy around her and all, while kinda knowing/thinking/asumming she's banging around is weird too.. the first thing you'd want to do is leave the house, since it'd be awkward and uncomfortable as fuck

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Opened condom..so its confirmed? I cant c why she would buy it and open it unless she never learned bout sex ed in school b4 and was curious about it ig.
Open condom doesn't necessarily means she had sex with a man.
She could have used it on a dildo to make it easier to clean-up after, specially if she's into anal. If she used something "weird" to masturbate with, like a vegetable, putting it in a condom makes it safer in case it breaks inside her. Maybe she never had Sex Ed at school, or had but couldn't handle it directly, or just wanted to practice putting it on for when the time came.

Supporter
Guess she really does bang around then, or manga tries to be edgy also assume its probably going to take countless chapters till he actually brings it up..

Manga is already annoying, by trying to make it a running gag how he keeps saying he's going to being it up but then chickens out.. 😐

Him still being so weirdly fidgety and blushy around her and all, while kinda knowing/thinking/asumming she's banging around is weird too.. the first thing you'd want to do is leave the house, since it'd be awkward and uncomfortable as fuck
It's going to be chapter 90 by the time there's any clarification. Dude is going to "come to accept" that she's banging constantly and THEN it's going to be "what no I'm actually a virgin but I like toys" for an ending two chapters later.

Dex-chan lover
Second is any guy really going to have sex with a women in a dirty ass room like that... No they won't.
I dunno man... Some dudes literally throw away their virginities to prostitutes just to get rid of it. And I've seen dudes live in similar dumps (Asmongold LOL)

I wouldn't put it past us men, we can be SUPER down bad lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Our MC's mind after seeing that opened packet...
neipor.jpg

bfjto0.jpg

l5c9tk.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I dunno man... Some dudes literally throw away their virginities to prostitutes just to get rid of it. And I've seen dudes live in similar dumps (Asmongold LOL)

I wouldn't put it past us men, we can be SUPER down bad lmao
Plus look how hot she is, I’m sure most guys would jump at the opportunity to sleep with her, messy room or not.

Dex-chan lover
So she's was just masturbating?
Yes, she started to. 🤓
0yOGcYV.png

New faping material was found 💡
And about the opened condom,
not really sure if she uses that for another guy,
or using the oil in it to easily fap.:pepehmm:
I though that she might be using the oil for her hair but this is unlikely not going to happen.
(yes, somehow, the condom oil is somewhat pure to use on hair)

Users who are viewing this thread