Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
:fml: even if this is misleading, it will only be made bigger by bringing in a random dude. It's all so predictable

Dex-chan lover
Could the condom be for some dildo practice because she heard MC is coming live with her a lot earlier? Also if its masturbating how can she think MC can't hear it lol. My first though was that she is some eroge voice actor or some streamer.

Dex-chan lover
"GRAH I HATE NTR"
posts a whole ass ntr fantasy

I know what you are :smugnako:
I don't give a shit dude... Believe what you want. I don't connect real life to the fictional content I read. It's escapism for me and I don't see why it is bad to dislike run through FMC like our dating story or seemingly this one.

It's quite expected to speculate she's run through based on all of the red flags we have been shown. What I particularly dislike is not just that she was already run through (kind of evident from the flashbacks) but how she's seemingly still fucking other men despite him coming back to her life.

She only cares about dick and MC dick is particularly enticing to her cause she groomed him.

Dex-chan lover
I don't give a shit dude... Believe what you want. I don't connect real life to the fictional content I read. It's escapism for me and I don't see why it is bad to dislike run through FMC like our dating story or seemingly this one.

It's quite expected to speculate she's run through based on all of the red flags we have been shown. What I particularly dislike is not just that she was already run through (kind of evident from the flashbacks) but how she's seemingly still fucking other men despite him coming back to her life.

She only cares about dick and MC dick is particularly enticing to her cause she groomed him.
Absolutely nothing you've said has been confirmed in any way, it is all in your head, which says a lot. It's on you for assuming the absolute worst from a condom. You're even worse than the ones coping.

"Moaning and a used condom? Nope, not sex toys, not a single boyfriend, she's obviously a SLUT and has ALWAYS been a slut since they were kids." Do you even hear yourself?

Reminds me a lot of those folks that cry when a Hololive English member collabs with the Holostars, "SHE'S A WHORE NOW ;-;" looking ass.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely nothing you've said has been confirmed in any way, it is all in your head, which says a lot. It's on you for assuming the absolute worst from a condom. You're even worse than the ones coping.

"Moaning and a used condom? Nope, not sex toys, not a single boyfriend, she's obviously a SLUT and has ALWAYS been a slut since they were kids." Do you even hear yourself?

Reminds me a lot of those folks that cry when a Hololive English member collabs with the Holostars, "SHE'S A WHORE NOW ;-;" looking ass.
Yeah cause using condoms in sex toys is super common. Like everyone is doing it sure.. She's moaning every night, she was masturbating first thing as she woke up, he found a condom wrapper in her bedroom, she was acting sus when he was a kid and despite all that I am the one that is "assuming" the worst??? Brother you are inhaling so much copium you are going to choke in the end.

Also having a single, current boyfriend doesn't make her any less of a slut if she's fucking said boyfriend on nightly basis, despite knowing MC is next door AND wake up and masturbate to MC while getting in nympho mode (smelling his sheets and shit). Oh and not to forget that she's clearly throwing herself at him... Yeah, her boyfriend is super lucky, he hit the jackpot!

On the contrary dude... Your stance, despite knowing all the above "says a lot" about you 😂😂😂

Lay off the copium.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The only ONE element that gives this a small chance of being complete bait and hilariously something that ppl that are coping didn't mention so far, is the fact that she said "Today I am off work". We haven't seen her going out for work and she lives in a pigsty. Also she slept with MC knowing she wasn't working next day which could explain why she didn't have to "moan" that night, if her work is related to voice acting.

But the evidence is clearly leaning heavily towards her thottery rather than this being all a misunderstanding so yeah... Whoever likes to cope... Inhale this 😂

Dex-chan lover
Please let her be an actual slut. Please let her be an actual slut. Please let her be an actual slut.

Dex-chan lover
She's moaning every night, she was masturbating first thing as she woke up, he found a condom wrapper in her bedroom, she was acting sus when he was a kid and despite all that I am the one that is "assuming" the worst???
All of those "evidence" can still point to gooner, which is much less worse than slut, so yes you ARE assuming.

People coping she's still "pure" so they can continue reading
=
You coping that she's already a slut so you can justify your malding
Brother you are inhaling so much copium you are going to choke in the end.
On the contrary dude... Your stance, despite knowing all the above "says a lot" about you 😂😂😂

Lay off the copium.
Go back and reread my comments, properly this time. Not once did I say she WASN'T a slut, nor do I even CARE if she was. I just said the "evidence" is weak at best, and how you're already malding on such tiny details.

Anyway, you screaming "COPIUM" again and again just reeks of
images

Dex-chan lover
All of those "evidence" can still point to gooner, which is much less worse than slut, so yes you ARE assuming.

=

Go back and reread my comments, properly this time. Not once did I say she WASN'T a slut, nor do I even CARE if she was. I just said the "evidence" is weak at best, and how you're already malding on such tiny details.

images
His profile name is literally I AM CHEATER

May as well just call himself "ILOVENTR" at that point.

Dex-chan lover

=

images
Wtf is a gooner?? I don't even know what you are talking about bruh.

On your previous comment you were being sarcastic saying that "ooh no she can't have a boyfriend no, she's a slut" as in giving your silly explanations of why you thought she wasn't a slut and now you are saying "I never said she wasn't a slut"

😂😂😂😂😂😂 Little bro.... Lay off whatever it is you are smoking

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
His profile name is literally I AM CHEATER

May as well just call himself "ILOVENTR" at that point.
Oh right, because the word cheater has only one meaning in life... Absolutely moronic deduction. I don't enjoy Netorare and Netorase, but don't quite mind Netori. You think I want to see her being a slut? I don't, but all the fucking signs say she is.

Not sure why you are jumping me but I have no beef with you bruh. Just educating the other brain dead moron.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"ntr hater" that has ntr on their mind 24/7, many such cases LOL
Believe what you will brudda. Whatever makes you feel like a "winner" 😂😂😂🤣🤣

But genuinely I wish I had time to think about manga 24/7. Alas, life requires you to work and look after your family. Terms I am sure you are unfamiliar with 😉

Dex-chan lover
On your previous comment you were being sarcastic saying that "ooh no she can't have a boyfriend no, she's a slut" as in giving your copium explanations why you thought she wasn't a slut and now you are saying "I never said she wasn't a slut"
Since you didn't read properly like I said, the sarcastic part was making fun of your "condom = she's banging tons of dudes" deduction.
But genuinely I wish I had time to think about manga 24/7. Alas, life requires you to work and look after your family. Terms I am sure you are unfamiliar with 😉
Holy shit, that is NOT the flex you think it is LMAO. You're telling me you have a family, and you're arguing with people online about.... manga sluts???

Grown ass man LOL

Dex-chan lover
Since you didn't read properly like I said, the sarcastic part was making fun of your "condom = she's banging tons of dudes" deduction.

Holy shit, that is NOT the flex you think it is LMAO. You're telling me you have a family, and you're arguing with people online about.... manga sluts???

Grown ass man LOL
I am letting you do all the arguing little bro. Hey let me know when it's revealed if she is a slut or not so we can "argue" some more 🤣🤣🤣

Aggregator gang
Either she's banging dudes all the time or she's a total weirdo who puts condoms on her sex toys.
i hope she's banging her boyfriend or some dudes all the time, it would be interesting how our wimpy MC win over Luna. Maybe the power of massive dragon D 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread