Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Like at this point, I don't care if it turns out to be NTR/Cuck shit or whatever you want to call it. I just want to know how much goofy ass writing the author gonna have to do to keep shit under wraps. There's clearly someone in there.

I also want to bring attention to the story summary again

"There are also other men she's unreasonably close to besides him. Luna, whose thoughts he couldn't fathom, is leading him around by the nose! Furthermore, other women with lewd quirks aside from Luna have also gathered there!?"

There's gonna be shenanigans afoot.

Aggregator gang
God I hope she is actually getting railed all the time and MC gets mind broken, that would be so peak after all this bait.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
inb4 it turns into reverse """NTR""" when the MC gets with the black haired girl.

The emphasis is because who fucking knows at this point - Schrodinger's Cuckold.
Both cucked and not cucked until you open the door.

Also thanks to that previous comment for reminding that it's actually BSS (I forgot that was a thing), since there's no explicit romantic relationship between them.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah sure, don’t buy it. Can’t wait for the convoluted explanation for the kiss and moaning.

And there’s even another available girl with no baggage that the ML will turn down, cool.
i mean, the normal explanation would be she's seeing someone, and everything up to now points to that, but that would be way too boring for the manga, so yeah, there's gotta be same random ass pull explanation for all the things she does.

i mean, the normal explanation would be she's seeing someone, and everything up to now points to that, but that would be way too boring for the manga, so yeah, there's gotta be same random ass pull explanation for all the things she does.
If the author does that, this manga would instantly lose every last one of its readers. The entirety of the story up until this point was meant to keep us on our toes. Dropping the hook on the ground like a steaming pile of shit and just going with the normal answer would be the ultimate "Fuck you" to the readers the author spent all this time trolling.

Dex-chan lover
yeah this is pretty much just a cuck manga thats way more than just NTRbait

Welll this is another turn of the event to have more misunderstandings. But the way she reached out to a kiss indicates clearly that it is “Someone” and she also pushed that “someone” to go inside. If it is actually bait, what sorcery author going to pull to explain that is not what everyone think it is including the ML will be amusing. Basically if you think about it, it is not NTR as it is one sided affection towards FML. Though FML touched herself by smelling ML’s bed is also questionable. The only possible way to think is that she is a streamer who posts naughty stuff for income / a voice actor or she is actually a horny girl. If only ML man up and ask even after FML tease him with same questions he is disturbed with.

Welll this is another turn of the event to have more misunderstandings. But the way she reached out to a kiss indicates clearly that it is “Someone” and she also pushed that “someone” to go inside. If it is actually bait, what sorcery author going to pull to explain that is not what everyone think it is including the ML will be amusing. Basically if you think about it, it is not NTR as it is one sided affection towards FML. Though FML touched herself by smelling ML’s bed is also questionable. The only possible way to think is that she is a streamer who posts naughty stuff for income / a voice actor or she is actually a horny girl. If only ML man up and ask even after FML tease him with same questions he is disturbed with.
Considering she's talking to someone about how "It feels good", it's not likely to be a voice actor role. Especially since she seems to be taking requests in real time.

Also, you described NTR. I don't know what you think NTR is, but you're wrong if you think this wouldn't be it.

Dex-chan lover
That's literally what that means. Here's a chart:

Infidelity_Flowchart.png

The only way it's not NTR is if this whole "I like her, but she's fucking someone else" thing isn't front and center... unlike in this story.
We have Start > "A (Kiyoshi), is investigating B (Luna) to have sex with C (whatever's making Luna moan)." following it strictly, it can not be applied. Kiyoshi's not been implied to be interested in having sex with whoever's having sex with Luna, unless C happens to be the girl next to Kiyoshi in class (would be great, yuri ftw). So we'll just rework this into "Kiyoshi is investigating if Luna has a C, because Kiyoshi loves Luna."
By this chart, this manga should be classed as "Netorase²," as Kiyoshi has a crush on Luna and is wondering about what's causing her moans but isn't in a reciprocal romantic relationship with Luna.

If that's the case, was Ishikawa Tooru cucked
by Miyamura? Who became Hori's BF? After he just showed up in her life out of the blue? When Tooru's had a crush on Hori for a long time?
No.
The conflict he faced following was very front and center to the story, important for the growth of his character, thus making it fall under your requirements for NTR. So if Horimiya has a very clear-cut example of netorase, as per the chart and you, within the story, why isn't it tagged as Netorare? Because Tooru wasn't the MC? Because Tooru respected their privacy and didn't pry?

if that's the case, then Kiyoshi's already doing his best to respect Luna's privacy. He isn't actively prying or even fucking investigating if Luna's seeing someone, the hints are coming to him. He didn't walk up those stairs on pg. 7 of this chapter to see if Luna had a boyfriend, she just saw her being implied to be making out with someone. Nor was he rummaging around looking for evidence when he found that condom on page 10 of chapter 3.1. He's even adjusted to the idea of her already having a boyfriend on pg. 5 of chapter 2, as he sat there not thinking about how she's chucking him, but how he would get some fucking sleep, that's what chapter 2 was all about.

TL;DR:
Look at this panel from this chapter:
not-a-cuck-ffs.jpg
Is this your cuck? Does he have the look, the demeanor, the pathetic, frustrating sadness of a cuck getting NTR'd in front of their eyes? I don't think so. Kiyoshi is coming to terms with the idea that Luna, who he was once closest to, has found someone even closer to her than he was, and is laughing at himself. Finding humor in his selfishness, the idea that she would stay pure for his sake for so long makes him chuckle. Because, why would she? They were grade schoolers. And like a grown man, Kiyoshi takes a step to move on from those feelings. Confusing character development as a result of a love interest [*so not having any formal romantic or sexual relationship in any canon capacity,] being taken away by another as NTR, is deranged.

Writing off a story for one aspect is normal, and for a misconception to be the reason why a story is dropped is also normal. I Initially ignored the Eminence in Shadow because I thought it was some more isekai slop. But, for that misconception to spread around and be understood as intention, is annoying. No matter how fucking sloppy this manga may be.
Slandering my GOAT Kiyoshi smh:angery::angery::angery:

Dex-chan lover
Given the whole vibe seems to be our MC psyching himself out, I'm betting that even that "kiss" was him misinterpreting what happened from his angle. The thing we saw was probably her drinking water or something weird and the cosplay is she probably lewd tubes or something.

We have Start > "A (Kiyoshi), is investigating B (Luna) to have sex with C (whatever's making Luna moan)." following it strictly, it can not be applied. Kiyoshi's not been implied to be interested in having sex with whoever's having sex with Luna, unless C happens to be the girl next to Kiyoshi in class (would be great, yuri ftw). So we'll just rework this into "Kiyoshi is investigating if Luna has a C, because Kiyoshi loves Luna."
By this chart, this manga should be classed as "Netorase²," as Kiyoshi has a crush on Luna and is wondering about what's causing her moans but isn't in a reciprocal romantic relationship with Luna.
I am genuinely baffled by your inability to follow a simple flow chart. I am, without exaggeration, spazzing out on the spot trying to wrap my head around how you got lost seven words into your post- in the exact first step of the flow chart. I was partial to just assuming you just accidentally wrote "Investigating" instead of "instigating", but no, you outright didn't use the right word. So either you misread "instigating" as "Investigating", or you don't know what "instigating" means in the first place. What relevance would "Investigation" even have in classifying this?!

I'd offer to help you understand, but that would involve me sitting you down in a Discord call and walking you through this like an impatient father walks his kid through driving a car for the first time. And I get the feeling you wouldn't agree to that.

Since assuming it's just her boyfriend is boring...

I'm going with Luna being a livestreamer with a manager:
  • Manager gives her a drink at the door
  • Assuming her overheard dialogue time pacing is linear between panels, it's too fast for her to be actually putting on maid cosplay. Livestream viewers suggested it, and she plays along. (This can be countered if the small thing on her bed on pg. 26 is a maid headband)
  • Her dialogue afterwards is super awkward if she's talking to her boyfriend. Seems more reasonable if she's talking to her manager.
  • The question that she's asked afterwards also sounds a lot more reasonable coming from her manager who's come to visit and has found out for the first time that MC is living in the same apartment as her.
Now the bet: her manager is the MC's classmate. She references sulky face, which was mentioned by Luna. She also wants a bite again, with bite marks shown on MC in the last panel, indicating she somehow bit him while she was there. Also, this quickly sets up the love triangle with all 3 of them already involved with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread