The tags that are on the official publication website are:
  • "少年" - Youth
  • "青春・学園" - Youth/School Life
  • "ラブコメ" - Romantic Comedy
  • "学園モノ" - School-themed
  • "いちゃラブ" - Lovey-dovey
  • "巨乳" - Big Breasts
  • "尽くす系女子" - Devoted Girl
It looks to me like it's really going to be one of those manga with heavy NTR bait fake out...

Dex-chan lover
Man really need to find another one with more self respect, plenty fish in the sea.
Something happened and she is no longer the girl he once knew. IRL the best thing to do is grieve the loss and move on.

Fed-Kun's army
The tags that are on the official publication website are:
  • "少年" - Youth
  • "青春・学園" - Youth/School Life
  • "ラブコメ" - Romantic Comedy
  • "学園モノ" - School-themed
  • "いちゃラブ" - Lovey-dovey
  • "巨乳" - Big Breasts
  • "尽くす系女子" - Devoted Girl
It looks to me like it's really going to be one of those manga with heavy NTR bait fake out...

For the record, it’s not ntr if she never was his lover. If the love was unrequited then thats all it is. It’s not “stealing” if there was never a relationship; there was no betrayal that’s required in ntr because they had no obligation to one another.

Just like how I can’t say Kate upton cucked me by marrying Justin verlander.

Anyway yeah, I bet you it’s a bait. Like maybe she massaged her back at night or something.

Dex-chan lover
Is this some bullshit bait? From the description alone it sounds like some cuck/voyeur baiting

Is this really NTR?
There are way too much unknown variables to judge this manga atm... I mean, is literally one and a half chapters(chapter 1 and 2.1).
She may as well be "playing solo" and MC can be imagining things.
IDK, unless I see another dude going out from that apartment, I'll keep reading despite my hatred for this wannabe genre .

Group Leader
For the record, it’s not ntr if she never was his lover. If the love was unrequited then thats all it is. It’s not “stealing” if there was never a relationship; there was no betrayal that’s required in ntr because they had no obligation to one another.

Anyway yeah, I bet you it’s a bait. Like maybe she massaged her back at night or something.
Semantically I agree... but as a hentai genre, I have to slightly disagree. NTR is not just about having a girl stolen from their official partner/lover, it's about engendering the pain associated with cuckoldry. There's a reason why BSS overlap so much with NTR even though there's no girlfriend stealing, while netori from completely the MC's PoV are given a pass by the fans, and enjoyed even by NTR hater, even though it should have been a subgenre of NTR.

This is why in an NTR themed tankoubon you will see chapters of MC's osananajimi, MC's mom, MC's sister, all not MC's girlfriends, mixed in the book.

Dex-chan lover

That isn't what ntr is... like you can argue over the definition of words all you want. As a "genre/tag" it doesn't require betrayal. It just requires putting the reader in the shoes of a loser. By your "definition" there would be no difference between ntr and netori when the two are actually opposites.

I don't understand why the last year or two so many people are attempting to redefine ntr into a meaningless term.

Last edited:
inb4 'its a misunderstanding' and shes just shlicking like a fucking madman.

Aggregator gang
This is a great example of the fact that sex sells. The art in this manga is amazing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I’m just here for the people saying ntr when they are not going out and he never said anything if he is getting ntr then y’all are in the same boat your girl you like is right now getting destroyed lmao

Dex-chan lover
I’m just here for the people saying ntr when they are not going out and he never said anything if he is getting ntr then y’all are in the same boat your girl you like is right now getting destroyed lmao

You think a work of fiction is the same as real life? I think they have medication for that bro.

Users who are viewing this thread