Kusobitch na Gal Ane o Wakaraseru Hanashi - Ch. 2 - 「SLUT」

She is getting shit on in the comment section of the young jump app btw, and this only got almost 2k likes while the first episode got 10k, let's see if the editors really want this to last more than 15 chapters or they are in fact retarded like the artist.

Dex-chan lover
She is getting shit on in the comment section of the young jump app btw, and this only got almost 2k likes while the first episode got 10k, let's see if the editors really want this to last more than 15 chapters or they are in fact retarded like the artist.
Those are not kind words.

Dex-chan lover
no idea what the artist is going for with this lmafo they got shit on so hard on the pre serialization she deleted tweets about it

she needs an axe to realize maybe 😹

Contributor
Multiple translation issues, including the title of the chapter, which is “Fox”, not “SLUT”, presumeably referring to the guy.

Dex-chan lover
Can you send a screenshot ? Since its a app I dont think I can use the to check it on myself.
Though Im not saying I dont believe you, as I hope people will be mad at this even in japan, but I know that after the very first weeks/month she got her support. However this was mostly by her own fans who already followed her, or some new commers who saw only the "SFW" version.

So im surprised that even the japanse dont like it, especially since the next chapter will show if it was a rework or just the same as the original. I also dont know who made the claim she had a editor, as in today times not every mangaka has one, especially when you do most of your work through Twitter / Pixiv and Fanbox. Yes im aware she also has a still ongoing? manga with a different theme but from what I get the last time i checked, its not popular but its not hated either.

On the other hand, IF she had a editor, who says he/she dosent think the same as the author ? For all we know she might enjoy it as much as the author with her mental gymnastics regarding "romance" and the FMC being a hoe through the story. Or, she might see the pushback but most of the cases they work and publish in advance. Speaking IF they think they made a mistake with the upcoming chapter, they probably wont have the time or resources to rework it and will go the typical way of published it and try to damage control later.

Dex-chan lover
The comment section is a blast, NGL. That being said, there's no direct hate towards the author, but there's indeed an overall mood of "Holy shit, what the fuck?" and "Yeah, this ain't for me." So, what happens next depends on the kind of answers the publisher was expecting, which is important. As you said, the editor could easily be in sync with the mangaka, meaning the shocked reactions should've been expected.

One group is mindfucked by the development, another talks about real life issue, a group is indeed calling it quits or "I'll drop this!" and "I don't need to read the next one," "This isn't a romcom!" etc etc, another is shitting on the rapists,others criticize the structure (Usually, in serializations, the first two chapters are lengthy to hook the reader, so a very short second chapter is confusing.), and a few are being sadists enjoying it. And the biggest group hopes the brother will save the situation, with comments like "Brother, come save her!" and "If the brother doesn't come, I'll drop it."

Interestingly enough, it was thanks to the comments talking about real life issues, that I found out about this:
https://efe.com/en/other-news/2024-07-17/soccer-shocker-japan-star-arrested-for-alleged-assault/

Cheers especially to the madlads who are outright enjoying this development and are like, "Yeah, in real life, this shit is disgusting, but in fiction, I'm gonna enjoy it." and that dude talking about the sister's reactions.

And of course, that pure fella talking about playing Mario Kart Together lmao.

Can you send a screenshot ? Since its a app I dont think I can use the to check it on myself.

Edit:
Alright, here's some of the comments.

This is still early in the publication phase, so probably many more comments will arrive with time, also, sorry if I repeat a page lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Multiple translation issues, including the title of the chapter, which is “Fox”, not “SLUT”, presumeably referring to the guy.
That's make sense, because he trick her like a fox

Aggregator gang
I knew this was what happened in the older version, but I thought things were gonna change due to all the backlash, damn.

Dex-chan lover
prettysure.jpg

Aggregator gang
Oh boy! Here we go again! Let's see the author learning absolutely nothing after all this
Then don't read it! I love seeing all these people coming into the obvious raunchy sexual violence tagged manga and complaining about sexual violence!

Dex-chan lover
Well, maybe everything changes completely in the next chapter 🥺
The cope :pepela:
Well, everything can happen so Im not gonna say nor will I deny it. But if we count that its the 1-to-1 same progress like the original, the Authors history of excuse for it but also that the MC is neither near of her location, let alone knows where she is, I wouldnt bet my money on it that somehow she realises the situation she is in, stop them from sexual assualting her + haveing sex with them AND afterwards.

The comment section is a blast, NGL. That being said, there's no direct hate towards the author, but there's indeed an overall mood of "Holy shit, what the fuck?" and "Yeah, this ain't for me." So, what happens next depends on the kind of answers the publisher was expecting, which is important. As you said, the editor could easily be in sync with the mangaka, meaning the shocked reactions should've been expected.

One group is mindfucked by the development, another talks about real life issue, a group is indeed calling it quits or "I'll drop this!" and "I don't need to read the next one," "This isn't a romcom!" etc etc, another is shitting on the rapists,others criticize the structure (Usually, in serializations, the first two chapters are lengthy to hook the reader, so a very short second chapter is confusing.), and a few are being sadists enjoying it. And the biggest group hopes the brother will save the situation, with comments like "Brother, come save her!" and "If the brother doesn't come, I'll drop it."

Interestingly enough, it was thanks to the comments talking about real life issues, that I found out about this:
https://efe.com/en/other-news/2024-07-17/soccer-shocker-japan-star-arrested-for-alleged-assault/

Cheers especially to the madlads who are outright enjoying this development and are like, "Yeah, in real life, this shit is disgusting, but in fiction, I'm gonna enjoy it." and that dude talking about the sister's reactions.

And of course, that pure fella talking about playing Mario Kart Together lmao.

Edit:
Alright, here's some of the comments.

This is still early in the publication phase, so probably many more comments will arrive with time, also, sorry if I repeat a page lol.
That was quite a fun read, thanks mate :dogkek:
Yeah these poor fuckers dont know whats coming for them. Either someone she gets plot armor and wakes up and stops them from going - but as right now this is more cope then a prediction. My saftest bet would be that its the same as the SFW version where the sex happens offscreen and we will get a flashback of it happen much later. Probably then the MC will start "his correction" or what not, probably thats whats the author is thinking lol.

Edit: That one comment saying kinda says it call whats wrong with this manga: "There is no need to make me understand anymore" since she already got corrected by a bunch of douches + she liked it (remember she even had heart eyes but somehow people pretend this aint NTR)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Then don't read it! I love seeing all these people coming into the obvious raunchy sexual violence tagged manga and complaining about sexual violence!
these cuck apologist... before saying such stuff you should check it first kek
But I will agree, if you dont like it - dont read it. But then these shouldnt come back saying dumb stuff like its their fault it got axed because excuseA, excuseB and excuseC

To be NTR you need a character in love with another and say character be do it by another character. Those are the bases of the NTR. Since she doesn't have a partner, this is not NTR.
Well, in pre-serialization it's ntr by sudden genre/tone change : incest --> ra*p, and how the brothers seem to like her.

It's feel like ntr just because the author betrayed your trust... Maybe it's just me tho

But in the serialization ver it's just some awful shit happen that make you want to puke lmao(If she get fcked in the next ch)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread