Kusobitch na Gal Ane o Wakaraseru Hanashi - Ch. 4 - 「Relief Water」

I'm not sure the direction of this brother "understanding" plot. They could've just made it a psychological thriller if they wanted to make it creepy. Im sure the author will lighten the tone of the manga into more slice of life once it reaches 50% understanding or smth.

Dex-chan lover
What do you prefer? "Let me understand" or "Make you understand"?

If you want to actually get the correct 'meaning' across, then 'correction'

If you want the more literal translation of the term, 'making her understand'

Dex-chan lover
What do you prefer? "Let me understand" or "Make you understand"?
Based on context, it should be, "Making her understand."

Original story: Bro assaults the Sister to 'correct' her.

Revised story: Sister gets assaulted and becomes the fuck buddy of the assaulter but Bro being nice and warm helps her get away from the rapist.

Re-revised story: initial same events but Bro is a bit yandere about protecting and correcting the Sister.

Man... what a journey this story has been on. 😅
Bro in this version looked scarier than in the others.
I fear that he might do similar thing as the OG story, molesting her when she sleeps.
:worry:

Dex-chan lover
If you want to actually get the correct 'meaning' across, then 'correction'

If you want the more literal translation of the term, 'making her understand'
"Let me correct you" sounds worse than "Make her understand."

Dex-chan lover
Original story: Bro assaults the Sister to 'correct' her.

Revised story: Sister gets assaulted and becomes the fuck buddy of the assaulter but Bro being nice and warm helps her get away from the rapist.

Re-revised story: initial same events but Bro is a bit yandere about protecting and correcting the Sister.

Man... what a journey this story has been on. 😅
Ah, I though I recognized this. :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the author, the manga seems to goes to the yandere siscon route yet the stuff he made at fanbox is ntr rape route
To be fair, it seemed like the author originally wanted it to go a yandere siscon route but something, likely Fanbox tightening the rules or backlash from somewhere, made them change it. The first version of this story had him molesting her while she's sleeping and going to town on her, but that version is gone even from their Fanbox and only exists elsewhere now. Instead the Fanbox is still almost exclusively her being a whore route.

Dex-chan lover
"Let me correct you" sounds worse than "Make her understand."

It'd be "Correction %"

Yes it sounds 'worse' if you don't know the context/going for 'normal' English, but it is one of those 'if you know, you know' sort of term anyway.

Dex-chan lover
The hell you mean with the original story? Can you give me the link I don’t understand
the hell? wym bro ive looked around and you straight goofy bro
The original one was deleted from Egaki Numa's Fanbox when he decided to change the story. You can still find it at E-Hentai if you search Egaki Numa. It's titled "[Egaki Numa] Namaiki na Gal Ane o Ore no Houhou de Wakaraseru Koto ni Shita Hi 1-nichime"

So weird seeing this story get both expanded and a bit sanitized at the same time. Rather than getting gangbanged when drunk, her brother drags her unconscious body home after blackmailing everyone there. Wonder just how this is going to go now, especially after the author still is making her getting used as a public dog on their fanbox account.
Yeah, I just saw that. Wasn't sure if it was the Brother (maybe continuing the OG story) or her Rapist Fuck Buddy (maybe in retaliation of her trying to leave him) doing that to her though.

Group Leader
To be fair, it seemed like the author originally wanted it to go a yandere siscon route but something, likely Fanbox tightening the rules or backlash from somewhere, made them change it. The first version of this story had him molesting her while she's sleeping and going to town on her, but that version is gone even from their Fanbox and only exists elsewhere now. Instead the Fanbox is still almost exclusively her being a whore route.

I don't think this is the case... mm didnt before the author released exclusively on twitter + pixiv fanbox? Because now he is releasing officially on tonarinoyj.
Idk about the other adjustments, but feels like this last time he just changed the tone and direction so he could publish on this specific website.

Users who are viewing this thread