Kusobitch na Gal Ane o Wakaraseru Hanashi - Ch. 4 - Solution Water

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, did I even need to translate this one? You get what they're saying even without the dialogue.

EDIT: Apparently rushing out a chapter when you're sick is a bad idea. Never trying that again. Wooo!

There were no mistakes and none of you can prove otherwise.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I do wonder if the author is going to make this a long series or keep it under 5 volumes since these chapters are relatively short. Plus the percentage rate going to 9% doesn’t give a good guess on what the incremental value will be in the future. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
“Why are sleeping there”? “You can't your booze”? Mate…
iu

"It's fiiiiine" I said. "It's, like, three lines or something", I said. "Surely I can just rush through it in half an hour", I said. My hubris was my downfall. I even wrote them down right in the script. I just plain fucked it up at the TS stage.

I have no idea what you're talking about. It was exactly perfect the first time and you can't find any proof to the contrary.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
iu

"It's fiiiiine" I said. "It's, like, three lines or something", I said. "Surely I can just rush through it in half an hour", I said. My hubris was my downfall. I even wrote them down right in the script. I just plain fucked it up at the last second.
Also, on the first page, "The scene she was was the usual..."

I must have been mistaken; there was nothing wrong.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Aneki: "I CAN'T GET THE CAP OFF!"

MC (in another room): "Job's not finished." [correction at 9%]

It's a completely coherent sequence, but I'm still perplexed and amused. At any rate, the heroine's so far is interestingly constructed, what with her normally aloof attitude and flashy clothing clashing with her clumsiness and incompetence.

Also, can I say that I don't get the "virgin" insult in general? Like, why are you mad I haven't had sex? And what am I supposed to do about not having had sex? Sex is a two-person activity. Are you gonna do something about my not having had sex?

I just find it amusing, in concept.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Aneki: "I CAN'T GET THE CAP OFF!"

MC (in another room): "Job's not finished." [correction at 9%]

It's a completely coherent sequence, but I'm still perplexed and amused. At any rate, the heroine's so far is interestingly constructed, what with her normally aloof attitude and flashy clothing clashing with her clumsiness and incompetence.

Also, can I say that I don't get the "virgin" insult in general? Like, why are you mad I haven't had sex? And what am I supposed to do about not having had sex? Sex is a two-person activity. Are you gonna do something about my not having had sex?

I just find it amusing, in concept.
Damned edit. Women attack men's status to insult them. Men who haven't had sex are lower status. It doesn't matter if it's true that he's a virgin or not. Why did you think she was mad he's a virgin?

Dex-chan lover
Damned edit. Women attack men's status to insult them. Men who haven't had sex are lower status. It doesn't matter if it's true that he's a virgin or not. Why did you think she was mad he's a virgin?
Oh, I get all that. It's just that I find the way the insult works funny from a logical standpoint. The applicability of status adds to the hilarity-- I get it on a level, but it's such an odd thing to attach a sense of status to, given all the kinds of circumstances one could be rendered non-virginal.

I brought up the matter in general, apropos of her using the insult. I'm sure she's not actually angry at him for not having had sex.

Dex-chan lover
Here are some comments from the Japanese public on the Young Jump app:

rDYqSKl.png

これで終わり? 話進んでないし短すぎない?

Is this the end? The story hasn't progressed, and isn't it too short?

LiLyqh5.png

なんて言うかわからせってこんなのなの? おじさんあんまそっち方面詳しくないから分かんないけど他のラブコメとかギャグ漫画とかではこんな感 じではないよね? いや悪いとは言わないけどそろそろなんかこう、、、いい感じのラブコメシーン欲しいなーっておじさん思っちゃった

Is this what they call a "love comedy"? I'm not really familiar with this genre, so I can't say for sure, but other love comedies or gag manga don't seem like this, right? I mean, I'm not saying it's bad, but I kind of want to see a nice, classic love comedy scene soon.

SnMrsru.png

自分の知ってる 「わからせ」とは違ったみたいだ

It seems like it's different from the "understanding" I’m familiar with.

c0yH3dy.png

今の解らせだったんか

So that was the "understanding" moment?

bSkgFx2.png

絵がいいからそれだけで見れる。ギャルたまらん。話はそのうち進むでしょ。

The art is so good that I can watch it just for that. The girls are irresistible. The story will progress eventually.

zFFxXys.png

姉貴爪なっが
テリジノサウルスかよ

Sis, your nails are so long—are you a Therizinosaurus or something?
Therizinosaurus for reference:
Therizinosaurus-dinosaurs.jpg

ca1DnEG.png

は?

Huh?

reS7mYW.png

なんか10-20年くらい前のギャルって感じの見た目だ... こんな長い爪(付け爪ではなくスカルプよね?) 今どき見ないし。この時代錯誤な見た目も姉貴 が無理してギャルしてる的な伏線だったりする...?

It looks like the kind of gal from 10-20 years ago... Such long nails (not fake nails, but extensions, right?) are rare these days. Could this outdated look be a hint that Sis is trying too hard to be a gal?

l6Y2RvV.png

モブサイコみたいに徐々に%上がっていくのか

Is it going to gradually increase in percentage like in Mob Psycho?

jDILfTb.png

玄関に寝かせたのは自力で帰ったと思わせるためなのかな 弟に助けられたと解らせて一気に解らせゲージ上げるんじゃなく

Is putting them to sleep at the entrance meant to make it seem like they got home on their own? Instead of letting them understand that they were helped by their younger brother and quickly raising the "understanding" gauge?

2onJ52M.png

18禁のわからせって読んだことないけど一般誌のわからせって大概ギャグだよね

I’ve never read an 18+ “understanding,” but the ones in general magazines are usually pretty much a gag, right?

V8CYUf6.png

Hなシーンが見たいだけのお子様にはこの作品は早かったようだな

It seems this work came too early for those who just want to see erotic scenes.

DJXXnFP.png

こういう爪の人って、トイレの後ちゃんと拭けてるのかな?って心配になる...

People with nails like these make me worry about whether they can properly clean themselves after using the restroom...

tSvhsEN.png

作者がレイ版の別ルート描いてるのを抜きにしても普通につまらない。ページ短くてもいいから最低限面白くしてくれないか?

Even putting aside the fact that the author is drawing a different route for Ray, it's just plain boring. Couldn’t they at least make it interesting, even if the pages are shorter?

Ta5DBzs.png

なんで水渡して9%なんや!?

Why is giving water only 9%!?

My favorite comment is the one about the Therizinosaurus.

Additionally, here are the current like counts for each chapter:
qR65k7c.png

Dex-chan lover
The closest we got to a "com" so far is watching the girl trying to open a bottle of water. Truly comedic genius!

FQW3-rMVkAUXyhv.jpg

Right?! He's like "Let me not take credit for saving her from being raped. That'll help her 'understand' how much we care! :huh:"

Yeah, it just comes across as the author trying to use an actual publication as an ad for her Fanbox. The story's purpose literally hasn't changed despite its quality improving.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread