Kusobitch na Gal Ane o Wakaraseru Hanashi - Ch. 6 - Explanation ②

Dex-chan lover
Tanuki's friend has quite the vivid imagination of him & probably should see Tanuki in a better light after that explanation. Still glad that this is shaping up to be a "I can fix" kind of manga & hope it stays that way. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Here are some comments from the Japanese public on the Young Jump app:

tvhn7Q6.png

凄んでいるけど普通にいいヤツなのでは...?

He's acting tough, but isn't he actually a good guy...?

QLifCrc.png

なんか、偽悪気取ってるけど
やってる事が教育パパのそれだよね

He acts like a bad guy, but what he’s doing is totally like a strict dad, isn't it?

MvE9lfZ.png

おお!! 良い展開

Oh!! This is a good development.

22rIvaH.png

お姉さんに幸せになってほしいのか

Do you want your sister to be happy?

QS0RsCU.png

とても健全な「解らせ」
面白い!!

A very wholesome 'teaching moment.' Funny!!

m24xyxo.png

健全とか言ってる人もいるけど、やっぱり登場人物全員キモいと感じるよ....

Some people are calling it wholesome, but to be honest, I still find all the characters creepy....

XH2jrGD.png

いや、どちらも気持ち悪いw

No, both are creepy, lol.

MSUMcsO.png

Xの時だったら確かここら辺ってあれだよね?
「カバン取りに行ったら陰キャの男友達にアレ舐めさせられる」って言うものをfa○BOXで更新してそこら辺で止まってたよね。
Xの時とここからどう変わるのか楽しみ

Back when it was X, wasn’t this the part where, you know, 'When I went to get my bag, my introverted guy friend made me lick that'? I remember you updated that on fa○BOX and it stopped around there. I’m looking forward to seeing how things change from this point compared to when it was X.

rmvow1D.png

風呂で考え事してたからのぼせたかな

I was thinking about things in the bath, so maybe I got lightheaded.

dQrwhiD.png

悪いやつではないけど気持ち悪いのがちゃんと気持ち悪いと言われるの好き

He's not a bad guy, but I like how it's clearly acknowledged that he's creepy.

hd4Gg8V.png

なんだこの高校生は...
会話がオッサン

What’s up with this high schooler... Their way of talking is so old-fashioned.

LrdQC1G.png

寿司事件の顛末はどう やって広まったんだろう?
自分たちの手落ちを自分で吹聴しないだろうし、弟くんが奴らを牽制するために自分で広めたのかな?

I wonder how the details of the sushi incident spread. They wouldn’t broadcast their own mistakes, so did little brother spread it himself to keep them in check?

lOmjBx6.png

続きが楽しみ!

I’m looking forward to the next part!

7ZOyux0.png

やっと話の意図がわかってきた。けど、みんななんかズレててみんないい(・w・)

I’m finally starting to understand the point of the story. But everyone is kind of off, and everyone’s good (・w・`)

htkSNma.png

暴力的に支配する発想自体があるのがヤバい
悪い環境ってあんたら義理の父子のせいだろw

The very idea of controlling violently is messed up. The bad environment is because of you guys, the stepfather and stepson, right? lol

Additionally, here are the current like counts of the last 4 chapters:

hYAVc3O.png

Dex-chan lover
right on the first page and I'm here snapping my neck like Gwen Stacy to read a TL note

and the TL note is for something I already knew, so joke's on me

can't even hope for respite because I'm immediately greeted with the ML's friend (and audience surrogate) tweaking out for no good reason, man's face consuming a quarter of the page

it's really one thing after another in this cruel world

(thanks for the TL)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A cold wind carries with it, an echo from the darkest pits of Hell.

A red velomobile contained under the weight of it's own sins screams out in rage:

BuyVelomobiles: "MTL ARE NOT REAL TRANSLATIONS!!!"
Let me spin you a spine-tingling tale. One night, I was wandering through the eerie realm of Discord, feeling like I was in a trance. Suddenly, whispers emerged from the abyss, as if from the darkest depths of Hell itself. The whispers hissed, 'It's not even MTL at this point. He's just making things up.'

Dex-chan lover
Let me spin you a spine-tingling tale. One night, I was wandering through the eerie realm of Discord, feeling like I was in a trance. Suddenly, whispers emerged from the abyss, as if from the darkest depths of Hell itself. The whispers hissed, 'It's not even MTL at this point. He's just making things up.'
The other guy most likely used ichigoreader for his translations, there was some severe hints of that, and it has a tendency to add uneccessary stuff.

Supporter
Tanuki's friend has quite the vivid imagination of him & probably should see Tanuki in a better light after that explanation. Still glad that this is shaping up to be a "I can fix" kind of manga & hope it stays that way. Thanks for the translations.
What is the previous version(s) were the doujins that he created because of that imagination?

Dex-chan lover
The other guy most likely used ichigoreader for his translations, there was some severe hints of that, and it has a tendency to add uneccessary stuff.
Maybe I'm wearing the wrong jacket, but If I'm the "Other guy" I use Google Translate to take the text from the manga and ChatGPT to translate it into English.

Dex-chan lover
"make er undestanddd....."
elaborate plz..........................

Aggregator gang
Holy shit, the difference between this translation and the other group is night and day. This one not only readable but makes sense. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
A cold wind carries with it, an echo from the darkest pits of Hell.

A red velomobile contained under the weight of it's own sins screams out in rage:

BuyVelomobiles: "MTL ARE NOT REAL TRANSLATIONS!!!"
I will take the venom that comes with Velomobiles on translation because it's way easier to understand also the drama is hella entertaining

Users who are viewing this thread