Kusunoki-san Failed to Debut in High School - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I try to avoid Kusunoki in the school

Dex-chan lover
Tsurezure Children is one of my favorites too.
I liked the anime, but had a hard time keeping individuals and couples apart since the cast was huge and they sometimes looked alike too much. Did the anime skip a lot of content?

Dex-chan lover
Still hoping that she will revert back to her previous look.

That hairstyle with glasses >> her current look

Dex-chan lover
Like Karl from Usogui said "The bombs of misfortune just fell on him today". The bomb is a pink tsuchinoko named Kusunoki and the misfortune is uhhh...having a fast track to making a football team together

Aggregator gang
I love random Scanlation Drama/news you hear about across a bunch of different series. It's especially funny when you read an old series with a shit ton of chapters and a Scanlation war happens about who's sniping the other, and who's translations are cleaner and whatever. Then you get to latest bunch of chapters and see a completely random third party is the only translator of it now.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, Shadow-sama scans is the parent company of Better than Nothing scans, even through SS knew nothing about the acquisition until recently, nor do they get any help from them. In fact, the child company just gave additional work but nothing else.

Now, regarding this chapter, one of the most vital skill in life is learning how not give a f*ck about someone else's opinion. Glad both main characters got a tiny bit of that in a wholesome way. That misleading way of speaking on the last page though, looks like this fmc has the genes of a total airhead.
as far I know... nothing giving a fk about someone else opinion is way harder in Japan

N2O

Dex-chan lover
This series is treading the line of cute and pure frustration pretty well I suppose

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea whos gonna keep translating this but whoever you are, please do and thank you!

Dex-chan lover
JWWW is the best romcom I've read.

It's great. and what makes it great is that the confession isn't the end of the story. Literally half of its run is with them as a couple because, and I know this would probably shock manga authors so hard that they'd drop dead of heart attacks, interesting characters can still be interesting while in a relationship and with the benefit of a whole bunch of new scenarios and tropes to explore.

Users who are viewing this thread