Kusunoki-san Failed to Debut in High School - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I try to avoid Kusunoki in the school

Dex-chan lover
The TL issue of this series is funny lel. Btw the girl is cuteeee and MC is gradually become better compare to earlier ch. Like someone else said he just climb from the bottom social caste so some of his action kinda understandable.

Dex-chan lover
oldi749.png

That's it, this manga peaked
This image on looking close up, reminds me of Please Go Home, Akutsu-san!
The art style here is very close. Especially with those smirk

Contributor
The innuendo/misunderstanding actually felt like something a girl would say and a dude’s friends would tease him about afterwards for once

Dex-chan lover
Jitsu wa, Watashi wa. And it wasn't even the old school building, it was just the regular classroom at evening.
No there is another one which is closer in art style to this one, sadly It either finished or got axed because it only has about 30 chapters. He caught her in an abandoned school building eating mice blood. Sadly I can't remember the name.

Dex-chan lover
No there is another one which is closer in art style to this one, sadly It either finished or got axed because it only has about 30 chapters. He caught her in an abandoned school building eating mice blood. Sadly I can't remember the name.
Was it Ichijou-San Wa Kao Ni Deyasui?

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAA HER CHARACTER'S SURPRISINGLY SO GOOOD

She's really innocent and despite her actions, she doesn't really mean any harm. I usually despise mary sue characters but I dunno the atmosphere she gives is just pleasant to me.

Also, man MC if you could just introduce her and let her join your friend group you'd have lesser problems... I suppose. You wouldn't choose to be friends with jerks right? Believe in your friends they'll be good in expanding her perspective and interactions!

Supporter
She is a bit of an airhead but I kinda like that, how she is so open and clueless, just cute

This manga is great so far. I don't get why the MC doesn't just explain they used to go to the same school if he wants to clear up the misunderstanding though.

Dex-chan lover
ngl i would do that as well if i were in her shoes lmao.

i absolutely do talk nonstop when the conversation is about a topic that im interested in, and i absolutely would say stuff like that without considering how they might get misinterpreted by other people (whilst thinking way too hard about the things i don't really need to).

wait, does this mean that i've been an airhead this entire time and didn't even realise?

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least keisuke didnt scream in every panel in this chapter. Also, that moment when your planned 10 minutes turned into hours? Hahaha I can quite relate that when Im with the boys

Thanks for the scanlation as alwaysss

Dex-chan lover
JWWW is the best romcom I've read.
I read a lot of romcoms, but Jitsu Wa is on top. Tbh I have a "top 5" of romcoms which would be Jitsu Wa, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, Tsurezure Children, Kaguya, and The World God Only Knows, in that order. JW is perfect the whole way through, perfect blend of plot, comedy, romance, drama, and heart. TC has a lot of heart and is good with the comedy and romance but lacks the extra oomph to push it to greatness, but is still quite solid. TOxA is amazing but I wish it had lasted a bit longer to show more of the epilogue. Kaguya and TWGOK have strong starts that lead them to my top 5 but falter. Imo TWGOK falters a lot harder towards the end but Kaguya is more formulaic and I respect series that have something new to offer a bit more. Kaguya is probably the best formulaic romcom though. I dropped it while one of the ishigami miko arcs was stagnating but I'll pick it up again to finish it.

Users who are viewing this thread