Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Ch. 8 - Why does she keep making statements that lead to misunderstandings?

Dex-chan lover
Can already tell from previous chapters he isn't exactly the smartest, so I highly doubt that he will just go and say 'By the way, that Girl that's trying to befriend you was my bully in middleschool and the reason for my debut' ~

Kunosaki said herself she was bullied in middleschool so I doubt there's any issue in just saying it ô_o

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the work. this is pretty well done all things considered. someone get this guy some better raws.

Dex-chan lover
I dream of the day when AI becomes advanced enough to allow for nigh perfect instantaneous translation of speech and text. I do not have the time or commitment to learn Japanese, just feed it all to skynet and have it short it out.

Group Leader
Is gonna he try to hide the fact that she was his bully? ..... Of course he will!

thanks for translating this manga, kinda hopeless after knowing that that latest update was 3 months ago before your upload

Users who are viewing this thread