Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Perhaps, could my reasoning be wrong?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this series back 🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
How's he managing to be this unlikeable <_<..

At this Point turn the Girl into the Mc and turn the current mc into a sidecharacter that eventually just fades out 😐

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see you’ve caught up, thanks for the TLs 👍

Her outfit of jeans+checkered shirt is what a lot of people wear everyday…but I guess it’s not really girly enough to be considered fashionable.

Dex-chan lover
ty for the chapter! i'm happy that you guys picked this series again

Supporter
My own fashion sense is garbage, so I'm not going to throw stones.

I am however going to pair up with my man here about the unfortunate news that snake is working her way in.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
As a guy with bad fashion sense, i agree kusonoki looks cute 😤😤
Lol yea, I kinda liked the punk look in the middle, even if it doesn't really suit her. Reminds me of Misa (well, kinda. Misa dressses way better, but she's halfway there)

Why he can't tell her the truth? He don't even need to try to force her to not relate to her. Just let her know

IDK, still has hangups about people knowing they are from the same middle school and social castes or whatever. Doesn't wanna be harassed by his "friends" asking about Kusonoki in the past lol.

Dex-chan lover
My own fashion sense is garbage, so I'm not going to throw stones.

I am however going to pair up with my man here about the unfortunate news that snake is working her way in.
image.png
i was thinking "was she really that bad or is it one of the stories where mc just overreacts?"

no, she's absolutely a terrible person lmao. just checked ch. 1 again and saw that she was talking to her friends about him as he was walking down the hallway in front of their classroom, and she literally looked him straight in the eyes and told her friends that he was "disgusting" but that "treating those beneath you with kindness improves your own standing".
even her friends told her "omg you're so bad lol".

i have little doubt that she's just trying to leverage off of kusunoki's popularity in order to increase her own, without caring what happens to kusunoki in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread