Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Whether kusunoki’s angry or not is none of my business

Dex-chan lover
@Doutorfunga

Hilariously pathetic. So you've admitted that nowhere does the story say she has romantic feelings for him currently. So you've admitted that you're just making crap up to suit your fantasy.

News flash. They can grow to have romantic feelings. That means they don't have them right now.

You can't even admit that your whole point falls apart without your made up crap. Simp wall. Simp wall. Simp wall.

Let me break it down for you. She literally said out loud to him please help me make friends. He tries to help her make friends, and she gets angry at him for doing what she asked. Then you come in, make up crap to justify your simp position, and then you get angry when I call you out on it.

Hilarious.
It's like reading a characters actions that the dude plainly spelled out and your dumbass can't understand it. It's so clearly obvious she likes him that anyone with a braincell can perceive it. If you really need someone to announce her love for the mc when you are reading a story that shows character's actions and thoughts. IDK how much more it takes for you to get it.
Coward because he doesnt jump every girl he sees like you?

lmao that'd be just pathetic and desperate

according to many people here thats their dream apparently and male lead is a coward for not liking it :D

Its cuz all these dudes never talked to a woman in their life, they think simping and worshipping them is the only choice.
He's a coward because he doesn't try to change himself to be a stronger person. All he's doing is trying to emotionally protect himself without understanding that you will get hurt and you have to deal with the pain and grow from it. His high school debut is nothing more than a facade.

And on the simping topic. I don't think people defending the heroine are simps I think you guys are so quick to defend the mc because you see yourself in him and are simping for him not understanding your simping for a weak willed dude. Which says more about you then the people you're calling simps.

Dex-chan lover
It's like reading a characters actions that the dude plainly spelled out and your dumbass can't understand it. It's so clearly obvious she likes him that anyone with a braincell can perceive it. If you really need someone to announce her love for the mc when you are reading a story that shows character's actions and thoughts. IDK how much more it takes for you to get it.

He's a coward because he doesn't try to change himself to be a stronger person. All he's doing is trying to emotionally protect himself without understanding that you will get hurt and you have to deal with the pain and grow from it. His high school debut is nothing more than a facade.

And on the simping topic. I don't think people defending the heroine are simps I think you guys are so quick to defend the mc because you see yourself in him and are simping for him not understanding your simping for a weak willed dude. Which says more about you then the people you're calling simps.
Wow, you're stupid as all hell.

Come on. Show me where she says she has romantic feelings for him RIGHT NOW. You can't because she doesn't say that.

She DEVELOPS feelings for him over the course of the story. You are clearly too dense to understand that point.

He doesn't try to change himself? You really can't read. This chapter right here shows that he is trying to change himself. He literally has those thoughts, but you are trying to deny the plain text in favor of your warped version.

And on the simping topic, you again cannot read. I was the first one who called out the simping, and my words showed you are wrong. I said, very clearly, he is ALSO to blame. He shares responsibility for this situation. It is good that he apologized for what he did wrong because he did bad things. That shows I'm not simping for him because I fully admit he was bad here.

But again, people like you come in and simp for her, even though she clearly SHARES the blame. I will paraphrase myself. She walks away from this thinking she did nothing wrong, that it is good that he apologized to her. She takes no responsibility for what she literally asked him to do.

If she also apologized or even showed some acknowledgment of what she did wrong, then I'd see that as good. She didn't.

Your post shows that you just went out of your way to be a dumbass, as you called me. Maybe actually read first.

Lmaooo funniest thread I've seen in a manga comment section.
Anywho, mc does in fact suck, and before anybody yaps on about "simp this, simp that", it's got nothing to do with the fmc. The mc's personality, decision making, inner monologues, it all sucks. Yes, I know he's traumatised and that's fine, no, it doesn't make him the slightest bit better.
Also, its fine to dislike the mc or fmc, ultimately it comes down to your preferences (mc definitely sucks though)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

The turn-around time for them making up is faster than I expected. Probably because our MCs are the same character, except Kusunoki is willing to say the quiet parts out loud. She is like a great mirror in front Keisuke.

Lmfao I love that meme 💀💀

John Cena is hilarious

Dex-chan lover
This was stupid. She thought he was trying to push her away? She literally had asked for help in making friends!

Let me make this clear for anyone who can't read. I have no issue with her saying she is uncomfortable with boys. That's whatever.

The problem is her how she got angry at the MC for him trying to do exactly what she asked him to do, and her not explaining things properly.

I hate these stories where the MC just accepts the blame all himself even though she is partially to blame. It's crap.
Ok but the problem is that he's literally trying to push her away, just because she asked him for his help in making friends doesn't give him the excuse to be a complete ass towards her and neglect her

Dex-chan lover
Ok but the problem is that he's literally trying to push her away, just because she asked him for his help in making friends doesn't give him the excuse to be a complete ass towards her and neglect her
Which I fully acknowledge is bad. Yes, he is also bad. I said that multiple times in my comments. Even in that comment, I said she is partially to blame. That means both of them share blame, but she doesn't accept any responsibility.

The difference is that he acknowledges how it was bad to treat her that way, but she gets to walk off thinking she did nothing wrong and that it was so good that he apologized. He learned from his mistake. She didn't.

Dex-chan lover
I mean dude behaves like a horny monkey, I also wouldn't give him my contact info.
"Can't say no to stubborn people"? You're just a pushover, all it takes is to say "no". But I guess this shit's common in Japan.

there is 2 type of people here, the one who hate the mc because this chapter or the one who hate female. dude, i can't never see these 2 perspective coming because i thought its all fair now. mc bullied by girls, mc trying to avoid heroine. heroine told mc she got bullied by boys. mc thought their situation kinda same. mc apologize. what's to hate in this chapter? i regret opening this comment section.

Fed-Kun's army
This MC is stupid. The calming of heated anger at a friend v.s. the raging flames of a crush are completely different. He is dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
there is 2 type of people here, the one who hate the mc because this chapter or the one who hate female. dude, i can't never see these 2 perspective coming because i thought its all fair now. mc bullied by girls, mc trying to avoid heroine. heroine told mc she got bullied by boys. mc thought their situation kinda same. mc apologize. what's to hate in this chapter? i regret opening this comment section.
Realest mofo in the room fr fr

Fed-Kun's army
there needs to be an age limit to comment. 90% of these people dont have a developed brain yet. shame i have to avoid the comment section cuz of these Neanderthals

Users who are viewing this thread