Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - She is the trauma that still haunts me to this day

Dex-chan lover
I can't take his extreme reaction to her seriously. Like yeah, she shunned you when it wasn't convenient for her image, that's it, how is he having such a freaking visceral reaction?
Also I guess she wants to "expose" the girl whom she perceives as faking being naturally kind by flirting with MC, and see if her mask slips, or so she thinks.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that she's literally the only girl he's on friendly terms with is more of a reason to share that with her

How is he gonna hope to get over this trauma if he just keeps that bottled up inside? Plus it would've possibly avoided the whole puking situation if Shizuka at least had an idea of what's going on with him
obviously you've never experienced any form of trauma

Supporter
EMBRACE THE SNAKE !
rorschach-no.gif

Dex-chan lover
Not once in all those chapters has the mc decided to just simply speak the fuck up, or at least commit and not speak at all and leave, its beyond frustrating that he can't at least settle for one of the two 😐

Dex-chan lover
This is a sensitive topic for him, not something he would discuss with someone, let alone with a girl he's on friendly terms with. Besides, Kusunoki is trying to become friends with Ririsa, and he does not want to damage their friendship prospects by telling Kusunoki something which may lower her opinion of Ririsa
Tjat's why he didn't say anything. Though if your friend, who has the social experience of a new born, is about to get involfed with a dangerous snake, shouldn't you warn them?

Dex-chan lover
Will he say, "i dont like people like you." ?
Make the snake even more curious to know him and feel even more inferior than Kusunoki?
I think thats the logical way.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that she's literally the only girl he's on friendly terms with is more of a reason to share that with her

How is he gonna hope to get over this trauma if he just keeps that bottled up inside? Plus it would've possibly avoided the whole puking situation if Shizuka at least had an idea of what's going on with him
If it was that easy we wouldn't need therapy.

Dex-chan lover
Let my bro rest after he puked on you, I feel bad for the mc. Aldo make eyes girl makes me feel weird

Users who are viewing this thread