Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - I think I can see why the two of them get along so well

Dex-chan lover
(Just a found image. Don't complain about the grammar, please.)

iu

So far, just her uncanny interest in our boy Keisuke. Either she remembers him or his high-school debut was so successful she fell for him. I'm betting on the former, but maybe she'll act like the latter just to torment him.

Snaky eyes, snaky heart. 🐍
I'm really hoping it's as you say. She is the most interesting character and every time she shows up, the plot is forced to move forward. When Kusunoki and the tomboy showed up, I thought about how interesting it would be if Hebikawa also showed up to the same Cafe. Moments later my wish came true lol.

Dex-chan lover
I just happened to reflect a little and it struck me that isn't Kusunoki kind of disgustingly perfect? Like, it's been established that she's considered to be like the single hottest chick in school. Not only that, she's ridiculously high spec, since she's extremely athletic and good at sports, as well as apparently being a genius, since she aced that math exam after just studying a bit. So clearly she's way out of mediocre MC's league on paper, who not only has average appearance but is also kind of a nervous wreck and just has sort of a difficult personality, as well as being a huge nerd. But no worries, because the girl is also a huge-ass nerd and has a social anxiety disorder that ensures the only male person she's comfortable talking to is the MC, so MC has shared interests with her and also doesn't have to worry about any love rivals whatsoever. He also gets to act as a savior who rescues her from her "difficult situation". She's not even remotely a real person, it's like she's been constructed from scratch for the sole purpose of fulfilling this creepy r/niceguy nerd's every fantasy. I know pretty much all works in this subgenre are wish fulfilment fantasies, but at least some of them make a little bit of effort to hide it by complicating the situation, giving the FL some actual flaws, making the MC work for it a little, etc. But this work is just kinda gross. I'll read it though.

Dex-chan lover
So far, just her uncanny interest in our boy Keisuke. Either she remembers him or his high-school debut was so successful she fell for him. I'm betting on the former, but maybe she'll act like the latter just to torment him.

Snaky eyes, snaky heart. 🐍
I actually think it’s something more like “How dare you deny me!” Sort of intrest.

Dex-chan lover
The MC annoys the crap out of me. I get that he knew Shizuka in junior high, where they were both outcasts. And I get that the MC wanted to have a fresh start in high school where no one knew about his outcast past. But clearly, Shizuka is attractive and popular with the guys. So why wouldn't you want her around? She isn't some annoying little sister or other relative. She keeps her distance so as not to be too clingy. So why the heck would he not want to see her during summer break?

When I was in high school, any attractive girl who came by to seem me at my job was VERY welcome.
First thing you should remember is Mc has [Trama] and actually very bad [Trama] at that as he has a literal crippling reaction to said [Trama] he might have a subconscious fear of having a reaction at work.

Also he’s a high schooler and not all high schoolers like their classmates to know they work (apparently to some it implies stuff is bad at home)

Fed-Kun's army
Ohhhhhhhh noooo help me Hebi-sama I'm actually liking the small tomboy more please make a regular appearances!!! 😭

Users who are viewing this thread