Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippaishiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - This is all because of her ambiguous choice of words

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was a high school rom-com not a scientific guide to the densest black holes in the universe...

I feel bad for her sometimes with how this MC is. Can't figure out why he really went through all that just to change himself if he didn't actually want to change.

I wonder if that other girl was doing the bullying intentionally to scare others away from MC, really hates him, or if she genuinely thinks that's how she can win MC bowl.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's still early to say this but dude...:shamihuh::slap:
346168101_123117000755404_8720356475858115957_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Can't figure out why he really went through all that just to change himself if he didn't actually want to change.

His goal isn't to make friends. It's the blend in in the "middle caste". In Keisuke's head, Kusonoki will make him change TOO much.
The sleaze bag who just wants to sleep with her

To be fair, Kusunoki doesn't know that. Like Keisuke said, he just wants to get her off his back.

Dex-chan lover
But most importantly:
RPKRUFN.png

This will make a fine addition to the pout collection.

Also, kinda funny how both kusunoki and Keisuke don't normaly wear glasses but have reading glasses at home? Or do they both just use contacts at school?

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, Kusunoki doesn't know that. Like Keisuke said, he just wants to get her off his back.
The first panel with him, he was insinuating they were having sex. That tells you whats on that sleazy guys mind regarding male/female relationships.

Anyone else notice in this chapter how happy Hebikawa seemed to see ol' boy again? I mean to be fair she is both sinister in appearance and personality so it could be a ruse but for the moment she seems to be gaining interest in him. (Probably without having made the connection of who he actually is) I foresee an interesting situation involving her in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah mate, I am so dense that i pimp every bitches that i know. Only 15.99£ plus lunch and 25.00£ if you bring a friend along. Rubber is gratis. (*slap bitch thicc boot)

Users who are viewing this thread