Kusunoki's Flunking Her High School Glow-Up - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - This is all because of her misleading words

Why the hell she got cat eyes?

Ok but Kusonoki is adorable and I hope this doesn't just turn into a basic-bitch harem guy thing
It seems her name is a play on "hebi" so snake in japanese but design wise is kind of like a cat, either way she is the archetype of a predator (wonder if that is how the main character see her?).

Also, yes, Kusunoki is precious and need to be protected!

Dex-chan lover
they are supposed to be kids and they are acting like kids. Kids are fucking stupid and its normal.
Only annoying thing about this manga and whole lot others is;
All of them has these dipshit backround characters going "WOW DUDE YOU KNOW SO AND SO GIRL, IM SO JEALOUS MAN!"
Its clearly there to up your ego and show readers the value of "so and so".
But who the fuck talks like that irl.
Its even more annoying when its an established character does it, side character or wingman and such.
Now i ve never been in japan and never seen real living breathing japanese kids(thank god) so in reality i really dont know if they really do have these retarded convos.
But whenever i see mangakas do this shit,( either backround characters "whispering" about it or directly screaming at MCs face)
i wanna punch my monitor.
Its the most retarded obnoxious thing i swear. Beta cuck dickless MCs second that in my book. that fucking bad.
Unfortunately people like that exist. I’ve seen a few before. I agree that this trope happens way too often. But we will see what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine setting up a guy for a girl that likes you lol
he doesnt know that and he doesnt really want to be involved, are you even bloody reading?

This comment section is full of people with reading disabilities it seems, did anyone actually read the story or are people jumping straight to the comments after seeing the pictures or something lol, also seems like some of you would jump at the first girl who shows you any interest, like wtf lol

Dex-chan lover
he doesnt know that and he doesnt really want to be involved, are you even bloody reading?

This comment section is full of people with reading disabilities it seems, did anyone actually read the story or are people jumping straight to the comments after seeing the pictures or something lol, also seems like some of you would jump at the first girl who shows you any interest, like wtf lol
It's just a manga, chill out lol.

Dex-chan lover
stop making dumb comments snd then when you got no answer asking people to “chill out”
Nah bro, you should stop assuming things about people you don't even know in such a condescending way and presume that every comment here is a serious analysis of what happened in the chapter. That's why i'm telling you to chill out, I wouldn't mind actually discussing with you if you weren't this much of a jerk.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I feel like the real reason for him having been a loner was just him being exactly like he was now..

Also what did Kusonaki do to him for him trying to set her up with that annoying gremlin dude, tall friend is the type that'd be genuinely happy for you after joking some, but that gremlin is literally the embodiment of being unreasonably envious and angry at you for no reason whatsoever

At this point he's just loner by choice

Dex-chan lover
Yeah he's clearly traumatized by her... so scared everytime they talk...

He has trauma from ONE girl.
Nah, she's the only girl he actually can talk to, or did you miss ch1 when he said he felt sick whenever he looked a girl in the eyes when talking to one?

Pay attention to what you're reading my guy

Dex-chan lover
they are supposed to be kids and they are acting like kids. Kids are fucking stupid and its normal.
Only annoying thing about this manga and whole lot others is;
All of them has these dipshit backround characters going "WOW DUDE YOU KNOW SO AND SO GIRL, IM SO JEALOUS MAN!"
Its clearly there to up your ego and show readers the value of "so and so".
But who the fuck talks like that irl.
Its even more annoying when its an established character does it, side character or wingman and such.
Now i ve never been in japan and never seen real living breathing japanese kids(thank god) so in reality i really dont know if they really do have these retarded convos.
But whenever i see mangakas do this shit,( either backround characters "whispering" about it or directly screaming at MCs face)
i wanna punch my monitor.
Its the most retarded obnoxious thing i swear. Beta cuck dickless MCs second that in my book. that fucking bad.
Dude, you have no idea how OFTEN I have this exact same feeling, yea his friend is super obnoxious and down bad "I know every single detail about all the cute girls in the school" WHO TF SAYS SHIT LIKE THAT???

That has always annoyed me about romcoms, it's even worse when the setting is an office where there's literally grown ass men acting this exact same way

Double-page supporter
Love or not. But she obviously does not want to end their friendship, which was one of the requirements for their deal in the first place. Which obviously was selfish and stupid by MC. I cant even imagine this setting. Seems pretty cruel having someone to talk to while having fun and as soon as event x happens, its over. :/ :)

Dex-chan lover
i still dont know how to add images, so ill just use text.

that image of syndrome saying "you dense motherfucker"

Users who are viewing this thread