Kusunoki's Flunking Her High School Glow-Up - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Whether kusunoki’s angry or not is none of my business

Dex-chan lover
I know how annoying clingy people can be. The girl needs to at least learn how to interact with boys comfortably (since, y'know, they make up 50% of the population...)
And contrary to popular belief, it's ok for the MC to not be interested in having a close relationship with any girl that shows interest in him......... but he's started having feelings for her too, since this is that type of story. The events that led up to this point very slightly bothered me but whatever.

Dex-chan lover
This was stupid. She thought he was trying to push her away? She literally had asked for help in making friends!

Let me make this clear for anyone who can't read. I have no issue with her saying she is uncomfortable with boys. That's whatever.

The problem is her how she got angry at the MC for him trying to do exactly what she asked him to do, and her not explaining things properly.

I hate these stories where the MC just accepts the blame all himself even though she is partially to blame. It's crap.

Dex-chan lover
Treat her better you idiot!

Thank you for the chapter!
I hope the MC gets some character development and shit . The FL is too good for him rn .

Treat her better? By listing to her request to help her make friends? Which he literally was doing!

No, what you want is for the MC to be not only a mind reader but also a future predictor. You want the MC to know what she is thinking and what she will want in the future, all without her saying anything.

The FL is too good for him? She is literally to blame for this situation too!

I'll be clear. I don't hate her. The problem are all of these simping comments like herp derp, she's so good.

Dex-chan lover
I hate these stories where the MC just accepts the blame all himself even though she is partially to blame. It's crap.

He didn't accept the blame because he shoulda read her mind. He accepted the blame because he was being the very thing that traumatized him back in middle school. She's not blameless but what can you do? if they could talk it out befefore drama then the story's central conflicts would be resolved.

With that said, they sorted it out in a day. Basically record time for a high school lol.

Dex-chan lover
He didn't accept the blame because he shoulda read her mind. He accepted the blame because he was being the very thing that traumatized him back in middle school. She's not blameless but what can you do? if they could talk it out befefore drama then the story's central conflicts would be resolved.

With that said, they sorted it out in a day. Basically record time for a high school lol.
He asked for forgiveness from her. Which is fine. As I said, they are both to blame.

Absolutely nowhere in this chapter does she apologize. Absolutely nowhere does she accept fault for her actions. She probably doesn't even realize that she did anything wrong. She is portrayed as a victim when she is also to blame.

If she had even acknowledged anything, I wouldn't be criticizing her like this. She didn't.

Dex-chan lover
This was stupid. She thought he was trying to push her away? She literally had asked for help in making friends!

Let me make this clear for anyone who can't read. I have no issue with her saying she is uncomfortable with boys. That's whatever.

The problem is her how she got angry at the MC for him trying to do exactly what she asked him to do, and her not explaining things properly.

Well, friends =/= people who obviously want to go out with you. When MC introduces a guy that clearly wants FMC to her, and who ONLY likes her because of looks to boot, she's upset for two reasons. First, she didn't mean she wanted help to find people who want her romantically. Second, the person she likes romantically IS THE MC HIMSELF. If the girl you like introduced you to a friend of her as a potential girlfriend, you'd possibly be quite upset, right?

Users who are viewing this thread