Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Ch. 66 - Sekiu

Dex-chan lover
The character costumes looks more like it was set Tang Dynasty, but with the introduction of Flintlock in one chapter, there is a theory that this was a fictional Tang dynasty that never collapsed like in real history and continued to 17-18th century.

You can read comments in this thread to know more.
In the chapter wherein Jinshi and the army went to Shi territory to destroy the Shi Clan and save Maomao, did the army use matchlock muskets, or do they still use swords and pikes in battle(as what I suspect)?

Dex-chan lover
Re-reading this before picking up the next chapter, I'm reminded once again just how fucking brilliant this is.

Dex-chan lover
Flat is justice
Poor Xiaolan, why did Sekiu burn her like that.
Untitled.jpg

If anybody wondering, the hair removal method that Maomao used in this chapter is real. I have seen it featured on local TV sometime ago as a beauty practice done by people in Bangkok's Chinatown. Although, then it was done on fine hairs on women's face.
Yeah it's a common practice for barber shops here in the middle east

Oh boy Jinshi is going to turn into the classic creepy as shit extremely politically powerful ML isnt he! Oh its gonna be so much fun watching him harrass Mao Mao for 40 chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread