Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Ch. 69 - Breech Birth

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first time Luomen return to the Imperial Palace after a long time. And the second one? I guess is that when he, Lakan, and the rest of the La Clan asked Jinshi to save Mao-mao from the Shi Clan

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This seems an interesting turn for all the sides. And it was really funny the reaction of the servants, as they thought at first the reason she was hurt and had a bandage on her arm was due domestic abuse. A connection sixty chapters appart.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter makes me feel like I'm reading Team Medical Dragon or Jin once again.

Dex-chan lover
Not status.
Reputation.
Because he is technically a criminal.

For example, would you hire a criminal(even if they already served their sentence) to be a babysitter?

Maybe after extensive background research (which consort gyoku just did), but certainly you won't just say "oh he's a criminal? No problem. He could be my toddler's babysitter" After you just found out.
This is not babysitting though, it's a surgical operation. If I needed surgery, but I knew the only person who can do committed tax fraud, then of course I'd let them do it. She didn't even try to ask what crime he did before saying no.

Dex-chan lover
Aww someone actually called her a kot.

xtiWANC.png

Aggregator gang
Not status.
Reputation.

For example, would you hire a criminal(even if they already served their sentence) to be a babysitter?

Maybe after extensive background research (which consort gyoku just did), but certainly you won't just say "oh he's a criminal? No problem. He could be my toddler's babysitter" After you just found out.
it should depend on the crime, if someone is a simple thief I probably will trust him or her more with my hypothetical children than with my hypothetical gold watch, if the crime is violent or sexual I probably wouldn't, if its drug crime I might call more to double check if everything is peachy.

Dex-chan lover
This... is a delicate matter.

Maomao is right in calling her father, I have no doubt he is one of the best doctors this country has at the moment, and that his exiling was mostly because of political stupidity, crooked standards, and stupider people... but... some people will not overlook this situation.

Someone of his caliber has to have stayed on the memory of those more kin of mind, and a dubious prosecution or not... at the eyes of the government he still is a criminal, it would be more than easy to pin any failure as intentional.

I hope this is just me being overly worried, and even if the delivery is hard, everything ends well... but if it doesn't... I hope Rakan is keeping an eye on it, at least for Maomao and the uncle that so helped him, that would bring other problems on the whole, but it is much better than the worst case.

Dex-chan lover
Not status.
Reputation.

Well, I'd ask what crime he had commited (or what type of criminal he supposedly is) before outright screaming "no way in hell" as the maid more or less did, It's a big difference between a criminal that has been sentenced for diddling kids or murder and a criminal that has been sentenced for tax fraud.

Dex-chan lover
Oh her dad is actually her grand uncle, huh.. interesting. Is this our first time hearing it or did I miss this somewhere?
this is the first time they mentioned it but if you connect the dots you'd know this info already.

mao mao's adopted father is her father's uncle so obviously he'd be his grand uncle the family line doesn't really move anywhere besides straight(unless if it's egypt royal family)

Dex-chan lover
This is not babysitting though, it's a surgical operation. If I needed surgery, but I knew the only person who can do committed tax fraud, then of course I'd let them do it. She didn't even try to ask what crime he did before saying no.
except loumen got kicked out because of his botched medical procedure and a heir dying well not his fault really but he was blamed for it.

basically letting a doctor who lost his license operate again.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Maomao call the big guns for her insurance...
(OωO )...

Users who are viewing this thread