Kutabire Salarymen no Ore, 7nenburi ni Saikai shita Bishoujo JK to Dosei wo Hajimaru - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or there are a bunch of stuff messed up about the chapter? Page ordering seemed to be wrong or missing something, and there was an empty bubble in one of them; plus some of the dialogue felt wrong/misplaced? If it's just me then it might be the lack of sleep, in that case ignore me

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or there are a bunch of stuff messed up about the chapter? Page ordering seemed to be wrong or missing something, and there was an empty bubble in one of them; plus some of the dialogue felt wrong/misplaced? If it's just me then it might be the lack of sleep, in that case ignore me
Now that you mention it, it is missing some pages compared to the chapter GDS have in their website, is 25(23) pages there, here is only 17(15), so is missing 8 pages, didn't notice because i read it there already and not here lol, so gotta wait for ma_ko to fix it

edit: got fixed so ignore lol

Last edited:

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Give me one reason why he shouldn't accept the marriage proposal(that isn't "becaue then the series would end")

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling this is going to drag out with him trying to deny his feelings and then something happens and he suddenly decides to go for it :pepehmm:

Supporter
Give me one reason why he shouldn't accept the marriage proposal(that isn't "becaue then the series would end")
Because, somehow, while in his third year after school (we don't know if he went to college or even high school yet; he could be as young as 18), he became a "middle-aged man".

Or he's read way too much 1LDK+JK.

Dex-chan lover
"I don't know where to look"
Isn't this the kind of remark you make when a girl is wearing almost nothing? Are bare knees too much for him?

the parental negligence bothers me, i know is just a bad way to set the "living together" scenario but that does not change the fact that a parent just goes to another country and leaves her daughter with a guy she has not seen for over 7 years, it is implied that her job is more important that her child but she "worries" for her but not enough to stay with her or simply take her to australia using the excuse that the girl wants to stay with the guy (that she has not seen for over 7 years). it makes no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread