Kuzu Rouninsei, Jinsei ga Tsurai no de Yoru no Onee-san wo Yondemita

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why this has an under 8 rating, cause this is a damn good manga.

Maybe it's cause with this premise and the 'suggestive' tag people were expecting something horny and were disappointed? lol (it's actually a very funny and somewhat wholesome story!)

My word for this chapter is either DANGER or ALERT for this female protagonist. I feel good for seeing this secondary yuri couple.

Fed-Kun's army
Bloody hell... the more I see of the lead's parents, the more I can't blame her for how she turned out. Even if she weren't gay, this shotgun business marriage would be some horrific shit.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why this has an under 8 rating, cause this is a damn good manga.

Maybe it's cause with this premise and the 'suggestive' tag people were expecting something horny and were disappointed? lol (it's actually a very funny and somewhat wholesome story!)
It is pretty highly rated, honestly. Some people view yuri negatively and many only accept "likeable" MCs. 7.7 is pretty acclaimed, considering that.

Dex-chan lover
The only qualms I have with this super good manga is “scumbag” is too much of an extreme term...maybe the author should have gone with good-for-nothing/lazy/something like that.

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga, I find It quite interesting. (Also TLer, hope u get better soon!)

Users who are viewing this thread