Kyokou Suiri

Dex-chan lover
That's pretty cool. I've had this on my radar for a while but hadn't gotten around to checking it out. Five chapters isn't much to get a feel for something with for me, but an animation could do the trick.

Group Leader
Pretty impressive manga.

My friend who recommended this to me didn’t expect that I would love it this much but that’s a good thing.

Group Leader
The chapters are such absolute units, jeez... don't think I've read any other manga with so many pages per chapter

Makes for a fun binge

reading a few chapters on other manga site, didn't think it will be this good

This series is incredibly interesting. Here's to hoping it'll get picked up in the future

forgot this existed, now hoping for someone to picking this up, so i can read more of their relationship

Group Leader
I will take a look at this when I come back to translate manga, not promising anything tho.

Dex-chan lover
ok, I'm sold. all this talk about youkai really bring me back to bakemonogatari series. gonna dl all of the anime episode when it finally ends (I. HATE. CLIFFHANGER! hate it so much I don't mind spoiler)

Just a heads up mangadex is really far behind the furthest i have been able to find it translated is up to chapter 25 of vol 10 just have a look around i do hope we get regular uploads to mangadex at some point as its much nicer to read stuff on here

Group Leader
For everybody hoping for more of this... it's pretty unlikely because it's licensed up through v11 already (available up to v10), under the name In/Spectre. Scanlators aren't really going to bother with something already available.

Users who are viewing this thread