Kyou mo E ni Kaita Mochi ga Umai - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I wonder what the story behind his murders is.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Even he start got overwhelmed...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
I completely endorse this message. I'm telling you, you have no idea how much you're into well toned, abs flashing women, until you give it a chance.

You'll thank me later. 🤫
Then comes the realization that they have historically never associated with you.

Then you sit back and analyze your preferences and realize none of them would have a reason to associate with you.

Then you find that the venn diagram of people you're attracted to and the people you have a chance with are dinner plate-sized circles drawn and hour apart.

Edit:
Hmm, on 2nd read this sounds really depressing.
Ah well, it's true for me at least. Here's hoping you all have better reality than this old fart.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
MC-san...

You have a heart of gold, but...

Are you stupid or something
Voluptuous Women
"I-I-I don't think I can
gulp b-be comfortable around them"
Murderer
"Now he's a fella I could hang with!"

I get he wants to draw him, but this is dumb. :notlikethis:
The story starts off with him forgetting to drink water for multiple days before realizing that he needs water to do watercoloring. The MC is straight up autistic

But seriously, Singleminded focus or too passionate about something that you can't think about anything is borderland stupidity on its own

Have a friend who is really genius at math and the like but didn't understand a single joke or sarcasm even if you explain it to him 😩😩

Dex-chan lover
I feel conflicted about this. On one hand, I am glad that this is not a stupid stereotypical harem-building isekai. On the other hand, this is an awkward way to shoe-horn a new character.

Yes, the MC completely devotes himself to his arts, but don't think that anyone, especially from modern Japan, would simply waltz into a "prison" and hire a criminal, a murderer to boot, to be his/her attendant, regardless of how reliable this slavery system is.

Dex-chan lover
on one hand he's a murderer on the other hand it isn't a generic isekai sex slave trope

Users who are viewing this thread