Kyoushitsu Jibaku Club - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
Is this the end? I want to know the other culprits behind this as well.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like this ending as much...Everything building up to it is fine but the fact there's no repercussions for the terrorism and the effects are mostly positive aside from the girl being bullied is not something I like. I wish we got to see the sense of fear in the town, the overwhelming dread that haunts them and fact everyone is walking on eggshells, overly paranoid at the slightest hint of aggression. Or how the people who bully do it to cover their insecurities or for more complex motives than "lmao pick on the weirdo" such as to find social acceptance or due to peer pressure.

Kinda weak, not gonna lie.

Dex-chan lover
The moral of the story is that terrorism works... yay?

terrorist-win-samsung-galaxy-note7-13-556-3879701.png

Fed-Kun's army
I had guessed this "sister" was part of the "club" since he admitted he was not the one who called for the reunion,
but is there any clue about the others identity? (Did they fake their death or are just people who never appeared?)
Anyway, I wonder how long he will take to discover it....
Then again, this is the end, so unless there is a sequel, he will never discover anything.

Dex-chan lover
I had hard time identifying who and which is, but yeah the artist tried their best to draw the character as realistic as possible, not those colored or over sized eyes thing.

And the way he told that bullying is just as worse as killing is quite twisted, but i agree it's something that destroy one's life. It's an issue but not meant to be prevented with an act of terror

Fed-Kun's army
@newniez

From a reasoning perspective, yea bullying isn’t worth bombing the entire class.

From a bullied person perspective, i sometimes dream of publicly executing those that bullied me and others in the most humiliating and painful way possible.

Not that I’m gonna do that though or did anything though, since leaving a bad spot on my profile is gonna be difficult to land a good job in the future.

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this straight:
-Glasses helped Suicide Boy (first chapter),
-3 years later, Glasses helped Suicide Girl
-After that, Suicide Girl indirectly make Friend Girl join the club
-1 month later (was it 1 month?), Friend Girl pretended to be the sister and gave the bomb to MC
Did I get it right?

Users who are viewing this thread