Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick
His toughness is over the top. But he really dislikes violence, so he only did the bare minimum when it required to use force (something like smashing a dude' head).
After Astoria, there's a foreign princess / queen-to-be took a liking to him, and our MC splendidly fell for a trap (Gonsuke didn't act like a jealous girlfriend was enough of a hint already, but it was default for protagonist to be dense I guess). Astoria's probably most promising case, since their parents used to be schoolmates.

Dex-chan lover
Kathartes Interesting. I wonder what Gonsuke mental age is. Physically she's a baby?

Dex-chan lover
@Kathartes
I mean her mental age when she can change form. It would cause a lot of issues if she has humanoid form but still act like a dog, right?

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick
A toddler.
Actually, she was in dragon form most of time, only occasionally turned into kid when taking nap or bath (not always).

Dex-chan lover
this manga keeps turning around and calling itself stupid, I can no longer even tell which it is supposed to be about. He is bullied and discriminated, but then he becomes famous. But then he is more bullied and discriminated, and then everyone make the bad guy get into trouble. But then he (and his family this time too) gets bullied and discriminate (and this time particularly unlawfully) and they still roll over and dont try to contest anything. It is obvious that the manga tries to say that the world is one where they cant get away with anything, but also keep on having the mc and his family get targeted and let ppl get away with everything claiming that is the norm (totally unawares of something the friends take so much for granted they could predict the video stuff).

Contributor
I dearly love how relentlessly chill his family is.

Except "nee-san", I guess, if she's part of the family. Poor girl, it always sucks to be the one in the family who is the only one panicking.

Dex-chan lover
Chill dad has a heart bigger than the continent and mind larger than life

Fed-Kun's army
"My melon is being eaten by my rival in love"
This sounds so pervert!!! XD

Double-page supporter
1. why the fuck is she apologizing, if she's feeling that it's her fault then beat the shit out of these bullies, because she's "special" even in a special class, so I believe she could do even more that just this.
2. No seriously she could just beat the shit out of them (not talking about exactly her doing that, but i dunno hire someone or something)

I love how the dickhead upper class kid goes through all this trouble to fuck his family over and gets his dad laid off and they're just like "oh, another monday huh"

Dex-chan lover
So basically the MC is just the embodiment of what 4chan (/pol/) is to society.

Supporter
Ah yes, the classic "I got in deep shit for fuckign with you so I am going to double down and fuck with you even more!". This definitely won't come back to bit him in the ass. I am just waiting for him to wake up and find an angry/yandere/possessive dragon getting ready to literally bite him in the ass.

Also I love some of casual supernatural drops they do, like the father asking if the kids were all right after beating his son up. Can definitely see where his laid back attitude came from.

Gon being a tsundere and a expressive one at that since the start is a really nice touch by the author, I really dig this.

Users who are viewing this thread