Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta - Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
I just received enlightenment after regretting my life choices while taking a shit.

Isn't this story similar to generic otome games except gender swapped? Average MC, Handsome(or in this case pretty) love interest, and a villainess(arrogant young master) in love with the romantic interest and jealous of the MC

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@LordFifthIsLife Feels closer to generic shounen mangas. "Average" MC, Pretty love interest, dumbass villains.

By "Average" I mean they have exactly one thing that stands out from the rest (and everything else is average or goes against their favor) In this case, the "Stand out" part is that he owns a rare dragon.

wait can someone explained to me, as to why his father is human like?for the mc i get it that he got human form since his mother is half angel-demon but the dad parents is an orc and ogre. except if he is adopted that is🤔

@BDM130
Maaanyy thiiings.
For example in this chapter,
Background of his suspension from school, MC's family console him, his daily with gonsuke during suspension, he is regularly sending gon's pic to that princess and her impression, conversation at front door etc.

This is link to web novel, idk if google translate work, but it's worth to try

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1059ff/

Aggregator gang
@Nep good point. I posted that during post shit clarity so I was just wrote dumb shit. The only thing making this unique is that the genre of modern and fantasy combined is not that famous

Aggregator gang
@catty91 i think that his father is an oni. (in the same classification as the other 2, Brute demons) seeing how smart the family is, it might be the case.
as oni is both brains and brawn. but he is still lazy,

Fed-Kun's army
This got a lot less slice of life, to very hype. The family was so nonchalant and just so ready to rebound in the adventurers guild. Here's to hoping their family has a long heritage of S-rank adventurers.

@Q_oniichan Google translate works, but it's quite hard for me to understand that shitty translation, not being native english and all xD, I will wait for more releases.

Fed-Kun's army
Reading that villain last bubble and suddenly Marcelito flashed in my mind

@HDMI1

They obviously didnt have enough fck to give *lel*

Dex-chan lover
Okay, even in an influential family like their's, there is a limit to how many strings you can pull. I think cutting off unemployment benefits is one of them, and I doubt that after how public this scandal has become, any of the businesses would do something as suspect as letting one of the parents go.

This is Epistein levels of everyone knows what happened, isn't it?

But on a more positive note, Masa acts exactly like how you'd expect two best friends in High School to act: constantly giving each other shit. And I love it. The author really captured that amicable sense of ripping one another apart with jabs and quips whilst still being there to support one another

Also, I love the princess. Anyone who loves animals that much has at least something going for them.

the nobles, they never learn. As one said "chop! chop! the heads dropped..."
X30.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks Sleepyfox for the chapter. I'd forgotten about this manga and how much I enjoyed it.

Double-page supporter
If the mangaka build the story properly i would be hype when that antagonist got his ass kick later

Dex-chan lover
His dad is former hero wasn't it? Time to mtl the novel~

Dex-chan lover
...please tell me Gonsuke takes a bite out of that little bitch's ass.

Dex-chan lover
so i guess the whoIe famiIy member except mom and the pets are fuII strength and endurance buiId, huh

@catty91
MC lineage,
From Father
Grandpa : half human, half demi-human. But demi is more dominant, so he becomes orc.
Grandma : ogre.

From Mother:
Father : Demon
Mother : Angel

Users who are viewing this thread