Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long, why doesn't he have a status plate?

@Hoomanadaw I'm so fed up with human transformation of dragons, especially the Loli ones (though Gon being a Loli would be to reasonable because baby dragon).

Fed-Kun's army
@icarushector isn't it cause he's a human/oni hybrid so can't do all the magic crap everyone else pure blooded of whatever race can? Same reason he messed up that kidnapper/attempted rapist dude so easy

I would like this to be picked up properly, it has an interesting bit of world building and stuff going on, not revolutionary or anything but at least not yet another totally cookie cutter isekai. Pity bout the art being all over the shop

i just read the ln but it was behind the manga, and now an update comes. Hope someone can continue to translate this

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector , the cliche isn’t old for me but it does annoy me in a story when every creature turns into a cute girl because muh protag

Double-page supporter
alot of stupid in this manga, most the characters look like a chinese manwha

Aggregator gang
well i like the story, umm the graphics is not that terrible but...
u know that way to park the car is quite something... i don't get it... what a way to park a car...

Contributor
I love how the initial reaction of the protagonist is roughly how we'd be if we learned that, say, our dad's "old government job" was as a CIA agent and now in their new job they can drop us off on the way to school 'cuz they're going to go give some consulting advice on bomb diffusal in the area or something.

Which is to say, not "Wow dad is so cool!" (since he's Dad and we know that can't be true), but rather "Wow, okay.... I didn't know Dad was crazy".

Dex-chan lover
oh right, they said dragons could learn some transformation magic, i guess we can see where this will go in future. :D

Double-page supporter
I can't decide if the blend of fantasy and modern life in this series is seamlessly well done or seamlessly lazy. Kinda both?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you. I like this one. It's just so simple and dumb I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread