Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta - Ch. 4

Contributor
Kidnapper swings an axe at MC, sees it shatter before his very eyes, doesn't GTFO immediately.
That, more than anything else in this series so far, broke my willing suspension of of disbelief.

Fed-Kun's army
The enemy seemed like a small fry why doesn't a princess have any bodyguard who can deal with that? And why the hell would you kidnap a princess and stay nearby to rape her that is crazy dumb. A rather lazy way to add her and make her like the MC.

The graphic is suck, remind me of [dorei sentakushi... nani sore oishii no]. Same illustrator?
Btw love this story around gonsuke. LN version is more detailed & fascinating tho

Dex-chan lover
@Kathartes ahh, all his racial buffs went to physical stuff and absolutely nothing to the magic. Not sure why that's associated with criminal behavior, but whatevs.

@FgoSegul that, that's what I'm fed up with. When the being a dragon/monster is more harem member distinction than anything else. I kinda for once want the monster to be a legit member of the harem, or even better the m/f lead, and just be a monstrous beast.

Double-page supporter
The way she carry her is like carrying a delivery package.

The world and plot is interesting... But man, the artist really should practice drawing more cool poses...

Why are adventurers allowed to just straight up murder criminals without first trying to arrest them? He could clearly have just held him down until the police arrived... Seems like bad world-building.

Supporter
@Alsimec
agreed. though a case could be made that a senior adventurer like the father may be allowed to make decisions

@jokerxhisoka @quagzlor Yeah, I can also think of a few ways to redeem it. It could be because in a world with criminals that can use magic to escape, prisons aren't very effective. Or an exception because it was nobles who posted the request, which would be consistent with the notion that nobles have a lot of power in society.

I really like this manga, hope someone does want to pick this up.

Dex-chan lover
@Nessio he didn't, it's just one chap out to get the attention of other translators n what not.

Users who are viewing this thread