Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector
Displaying status will reveal stuff like job, title, skill, etc. so criminals tend to avoid showing theirs. Though the receptionist was pretty dumb to assume an actual criminal would casually walk in the Guild and ask stuff like that.

Adventures going around killing people while police are a thing is a weird.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does this manga keep making dark turns.

Like before, it was corruption in the school system, now it's escalated to discrimination in the workplace, police brutality, multiple homicides, attempts rape and decaptiation.

I thought this was mostly going to be about a cute dragon-doggo boi...

Double-page supporter
Did I skipped something? So he is OP actually (physically)?

Dex-chan lover
Eh...That dad just killed that criminal, that couldn't even retaliate. Shouldn't he have knocked him out instead? Well. Looks like that worlds common sense is different form ours.

Dex-chan lover
Every new chapter feels fresh, I wonder why the original group dropped it. The usual fantasy world but with modern law feels so much sophisticated here

Double-page supporter
"I received my adventurer card, without any incident"
What the fuck? Why do they always say this line even though they were in an incident just before? You got forcefully arrested by police for god's sake!

Dex-chan lover
@Kathartes that does make some level of sense then. Though if the inability to manifest a status is rare enough I could understand calling bullshit and requesting a standard (aka nonmagical) background check. Discretely calling the cops, not so much.

@monkey123
Screen_Shot_2020-04-28_at_12.21.48_PM.jpg

Is it because dragons are possessive that Gon doesn't like girls? I know it's jealousy but I'm thinking of the possibility that maybe Gon is a girl too?

Don't tell me the love interest is this generic girl? Really?
Gonsuke better win this.

Dex-chan lover
@Jake1456 The raw novel is still ongoing and some people said there's no harem, just a normal romance. But who knows maybe in the future there will be harem.

Users who are viewing this thread