Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta - Ch. 7

@thesilverdragon4

Obviously like this:

Capture011.jpg

And of course the dad if a mad lad. He is a Hero Of Uruk, after all.

Dex-chan lover
@Nunally well, the dad did kinda avenge himself on her entire hometown. I doubt the list of victims was a short one. (That aside I can't remember what your user name references, who was Nunally?)

Dex-chan lover
If only this had been uploaded a day earlier I could make a topic joke about buildings being destroyed...

Chapter was good, but seriously; FUCK that guy and the girl who ran away with the money. I'm pretty sure that the demon woman is gonna be the lover or something

Why is sounding more and more like the dad dumped the devil girl and she is back for her revenge against him.

Fed-Kun's army
Way I see it, she's either about to charm him to turn him into a "villain" for her "hero" to defeat, or she's about to stab him through with her arm. Being part Nephilim & part orc/ogre, I suspect neither will work.

Dex-chan lover
Attack a princess's dinner party to try and get rid of a "normal" human being for your petty reasons. 5/7, perfect plan.

Wow so heros are hated because they have no magic 😂 but if a demon invasion happens would the heros help people who discriminate them for no magic

Users who are viewing this thread