I'm betting he got logged as being the first to figure out magic power, and the GM immediately noticed all the strange health and NPC interactions.Oh this is picked up, I forget about it. Time to invest into this.
I bet game master found out his true identify
Unless, the GM is......a vampire poses as a game developer?I'm betting he got logged as being the first to figure out magic power, and the GM immediately noticed all the strange health and NPC interactions.
There might be a hand movement scanning technology, or they're just using the shifted timescale to have more time to scan his work in the first place.HOLD ON HERE, Hold on a bloody second, are you saying the handwriting in the game is fine to auto convert to computer code but using a scanner is impossible? Did they not invent the scanner!?
Also how the hell do they keep things under wraps and ownership laws and all that shit, doing it in a game that someone obviously owns...
Yes I got to page 4 before I was so baffled by the premise I had to go comment.
And after page 4 it turns into a typical VR story, typical as in it really doesn't make any sense.
My thought exactly, seemed like a strange premise to get him into the game world. My first thought for a fix was those pens that can record what you write, and was wondering how much trouble they could give someone who was technology illiterate.HOLD ON HERE, Hold on a bloody second, are you saying the handwriting in the game is fine to auto convert to computer code but using a scanner is impossible? Did they not invent the scanner!?
Also how the hell do they keep things under wraps and ownership laws and all that shit, doing it in a game that someone obviously owns...
Yes I got to page 4 before I was so baffled by the premise I had to go comment.
And after page 4 it turns into a typical VR story, typical as in it really doesn't make any sense.
Agree. Using pen tablet you can write like ordinary pen. Beside, even if use actual papers, the editor can scan those and use OCR software to translate it to computer text. With minor adjustment, she should no need to retype to computer the manuscript again.My thought exactly, seemed like a strange premise to get him into the game world. My first thought for a fix was those pens that can record what you write, and was wondering how much trouble they could give someone who was technology illiterate.