Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Ch. 35 - Getting Closer

Dex-chan lover
If given the choice to destroy a powerful superweapon I would, even if it hasn't hurt anyone. Things like that shouldn't exist, the more powerful a person becomes, the less human they become. Yes, maybe I'm a psychopath, but the vast majority of humanity would agree. Take nukes for example, it would be much better if we didn't have them, and given the chance almost anyone would erase them from existence.
I'm sorry, but that's bullshit and you know it.

Dex-chan lover
If given the choice to destroy a powerful superweapon I would, even if it hasn't hurt anyone. Things like that shouldn't exist, the more powerful a person becomes, the less human they become. Yes, maybe I'm a psychopath, but the vast majority of humanity would agree. Take nukes for example, it would be much better if we didn't have them, and given the chance almost anyone would erase them from existence.

You forgot one important thing.

CONTROL.

People will want to dispose of powerful superweapons not in their control while keeping some for themselves. As the MC is a hero that the fantasy isekai leaders can't control, they chose to kill him.

Dex-chan lover
You forgot one important thing.

CONTROL.

People will want to dispose of powerful superweapons not in their control while keeping some for themselves. As the MC is a hero that the fantasy isekai leaders can't control, they chose to kill him.
That's a good point, I was writing from the perspective of a normal person like myself in that comment. The reason we still have nukes in the first place is because governments can control them, unlike a person.

Aggregator gang
The only one who was afraid of takeru were the royals.
Don't get it twisted as if everyone in that world agreed to kill him.
They painted him as if he was the next demon king so ofc everyone was afraid when in fact every monarch was afraid to lose their power.

We never really saw the aftereffects of his execution, for sure there was a revolution that happened since not everyone there is blind af.
The first thing sane people do will be to negotiate with a living nuclear warhead instead of detonating it.

Dex-chan lover
It's really understandable in a sense. It just we people think that's wrong because it's against our moral value.

Think people with fantasy power as a country with their military power in our world.
When some country grow it's military more and more, what do you think the current superpower will do against them? Cooperate with them to create better and safe world?
No, this is so incredibly short-sighted, anybody who agreed to it is unfit to run a bakery, much less a country.

1) When summoning a hero, you are asking gods to send their chosen champion and bestow him with divine gifts. How you treat the hero, will affect your standing with gods. They can deny your country their blessings (like breathable air), or they can resurrect the hero on the spot as unstoppable rampaging dullahan.
Or they can make you suffer more than that, like sending an epidemic of painful sickness and withdrawing your church's healing powers.

2) You will need the hero's strength. Evil is never fully defeated.

3) You clearly have a princess who is suitable for marrying him, turning him into a valuable asset of your kingdom. Why squander this chance?

4) What would you do if the hero isn't such a goody-two-shoes and will decide to slaughter you all in the face of death?

5) What would you do if the hero is such a goody-two-shoes, and his death will upset the local karmic balance?

6) The next hero who is summoned to your world will learn about that. And any brave people of your world will learn about that too. And so, the monarchy is doomed, because they will find a way to avoid it happening again.

The bottom line is, when you live in a fantasy world, being good is essential to survival. This isn't reality. Randomly doing evil will get you killed. Or, if you're really unlucky, it will not kill you, but make you suffer for eternity.

P.S. In the real world, USA is incredibly short-sighted and evil. Most other countries have no problems cooperating.
For most strong countries, like Russia and China, their military power exists to protect themselves and their friends.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe it while following what seems to be a mostly typical shounen. But every time I see an update I get a little bit happier inside. Thank you for translations!
As long as it doesn't have training arcs, I'm fine with this.
Joan of Arc was a hero and she got cancelled on a pyre. You could draw similarities of her case with Takeru.

Don't worry, I know you can never understand.
Note that the ones who burned Joan of Arc were English, her enemies. And heretics in the eyes of most other Christians.

Dex-chan lover
Is he not scary?
Not really. If you live in the real world, do you demand execution of Mike Tyson? Sure, he can probably kill you in one punch, but you never need to fear him.
Or on a more world-changing scale, how do you feel when a nuclear ICBM rolls past?

Honestly who gives an f about the goddess, who in their right mind would keep a ticking time bomb around them for longer than they had to?
In a fantasy world, that is a recipe for disaster.
Even from the things goddess is confirmed as being able to do, she can summon a champion for the demons.

On a more psychological side, pretty much every noble and commoner is living together with high-level adventurers, knights and monster-slayers. And they also have gods, dragons and whatever other superhuman fantasy hazards there are. Adding a hero or two there doesn't really make things worse.

Also Joan of Arc deserved it too. She stirred up too much trouble where it didn't need to be stirred.
You must be from England. Your country still has a bad reputation. Because of people like you. People who think the whole world has to be your slaves.
To sane people, nukes are what stands between us and WWIII. Only would-be world conquerors like yourself want them gone.

Dex-chan lover
We never really saw the aftereffects of his execution, for sure there was a revolution that happened since not everyone there is blind af.
On this point, my theory is the princess that demons follow is the same girl that trained Takeru in the other world. So it very well might be that you are right.

Dex-chan lover
It's really understandable in a sense. It just we people think that's wrong because it's against our moral value.

Think people with fantasy power as a country with their military power in our world.
When some country grow it's military more and more, what do you think the current superpower will do against them? Cooperate with them to create better and safe world?
If you have the opportunity to going to the past I don't recommend you to go to Germany 1935 there is a low survive rate and lots of your crazy friends there

gzb

Just feeling its gonna be cliche story when mc find out "He is" actually Takeru but lost or got his memory altered or something like that

How is that cliche when every chapter comment section has to be reminded that there is such an option?

Dex-chan lover
Note that the ones who burned Joan of Arc were English, her enemies. And heretics in the eyes of most other Christians.

Also with the help of some French group which is literally her own people and sentence to death by Christians for witchcraft, heresy and dressed like a dude.

Even the king that she help put on the throne did nothing to help.

Parallel with Takeru, most royalty knows him even the princess follows his journey. When he was sentenced to death, nobody helps him (except princess as far as we know).

Hero accomplished their mission but their heroic action cause their demise due to people's jealousy.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly people aren't smart, this forgets that the mc was the chosen of the goddess they worship and they executed him, to say alot of bad stuff can happen is a understatement.

That said someone else mentioned joan of arc, however that was most certainly NOT a example of this, as she was captured by french allies of the english and the english, who she was enemies with, had her executed.
It is not 1 to 1 example. I mentioned similarities as in;

Hero saves the land, die by people's jealousy.

Joan of Arc was sentenced to death by the church because she dressed as a man and the frickin king didn't even help her after she helps him to get the throne.

Dex-chan lover
man... people are still getting overcharged by the otherworld politics that led to Takeru's death, huh. :kek:

Civilized humans like us are naturally... "xenophobic". While others get interested in the unknown, it's pretty normal that "anything not complying to our: common sense, morals, way of life, appearance, etc. should be treated with extreme caution." for a civilization. Naturally, Takeru, who isn't even from their land will easily have everyone turn on him once he's labelled as extremely dangerous to their lives. Something the PM masterfully manipulated that even the King didn't have the power to sway public opinion.

If anything, Karen made sense with her words. She's feeling it first hand. She said it that she's barely keeping up with Takeru and his existence should be reported to the association 'cause she really doesn't know what to do with him. But she didn't 'cause she has personal business with him. She's rationalizing hard here after her emotional blunder earlier.

Now to everyone saying that he'll let those demons go... I think Takeru's gonna be losing this one. Takeru's body can't keep up with Takeru's abilities and Karen clearly don't have the experience fighting against demons. If anything, Ryer clearly has spatial manipulation, the knight has the prowess of a fighter, and Sukuna is a tiny powerhouse.

No, this is so incredibly short-sighted, anybody who agreed to it is unfit to run a bakery, much less a country.

1) When summoning a hero, you are asking gods to send their chosen champion and bestow him with divine gifts. How you treat the hero, will affect your standing with gods. They can deny your country their blessings (like breathable air), or they can resurrect the hero on the spot as unstoppable rampaging dullahan.
Or they can make you suffer more than that, like sending an epidemic of painful sickness and withdrawing your church's healing powers.

2) You will need the hero's strength. Evil is never fully defeated.

3) You clearly have a princess who is suitable for marrying him, turning him into a valuable asset of your kingdom. Why squander this chance?

4) What would you do if the hero isn't such a goody-two-shoes and will decide to slaughter you all in the face of death?

5) What would you do if the hero is such a goody-two-shoes, and his death will upset the local karmic balance?

6) The next hero who is summoned to your world will learn about that. And any brave people of your world will learn about that too. And so, the monarchy is doomed, because they will find a way to avoid it happening again.

The bottom line is, when you live in a fantasy world, being good is essential to survival. This isn't reality. Randomly doing evil will get you killed. Or, if you're really unlucky, it will not kill you, but make you suffer for eternity.

P.S. In the real world, USA is incredibly short-sighted and evil. Most other countries have no problems cooperating.
For most strong countries, like Russia and China, their military power exists to protect themselves and their friends.
we saw that the king of the kingdom is a kid who said they overly relied on the hero and has little power in ch 14. so likely killing the hero is to further weaken the royals and usurp them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread