Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Strongest Of This Town

Aggregator gang
you alright araki-kun?

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/qM9D52SUm0abWg9q9thxzh7-OUfX8ZKOXaWUba2CMroGtmzWknIcS2xqYhSR6xEaHXmiy93azjMthkzJboqmJLwavZZOvWNOWoyZZDLzlY7PGncQQScEQtHA4ubP9rPnJ4i1KXQLB215RRvDtITwsO3doEjNK0Lzxtq6AsjHLfyowQ1tOpmMZTyuiQV4Cw

Dex-chan lover
The author should've make the MC went all the anger on that idiot instead of delegate to the ogre.
Small head = beauty? weird.

The author should've make the MC went all the anger on that idiot instead of delegate to the ogre.
Small head = beauty? weird.
Yeah never really understood that either. Like if you took a balloon and drew a tiny face on one side, I don't think it would look aesthetically pleasing. That or her head is small in which case would that mean her brain is small...?

Didnt know that hunters n magic is a trope even in Japan, or did Japan do it first before Korea?

Also wonder if MC cud still meet saintess or if she alr history or this is alr another world separate from the prev.

Dex-chan lover
In East Asia, the metaphorical face is extremely important. In the past, losing face was worse than death, which is why a suicide was a good solution for dealing with personal shame. Still today its importance can't be underestimated, which leads to more traditional people covering their mistakes till the absolute end, as admitting you made a mistake can lead to losing face.

Yet the smaller the face, the better. Hmm...

Dex-chan lover
On reread here, i dunno why mc trying to save bully, throw him in the portal then close it. The guy is clearly a murderer level "bully"

Users who are viewing this thread