Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - An Exciting Tea Time

Dex-chan lover
Damn. If this was going to be comedy I wouldn't have read it this far. Highly skilled warrior just happens to drop their phone? Super unlikely if not impossible. Let alone none of the movement made in those panels shows a way for it to have fallen from their pocket. If it was all going to end with "Okay if you do nothing bad we'll leave you alone" then it was none of her business to begin with. AND she looked through their phone and took their contact info without permission? If it is locked you do not try to open it and you definitely don't take down information from inside. That is privacy 101. What an awful character.

Also could we please add the comedy tag? This is obviously not taking itself seriously.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Irregular!"
without skipping a beat or turning around PHYSICAL BOOST
got a chuckle out of me

Side note: aren't these gates opening wayyy too often around MC? I can't imagine the spawn rate of these gates to be too common or society would be in absolute chaos.
I wonder if MC is somehow a magnet for these things

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Based old man, trying to keep those young whippersnappers safe from crashing into people and objects by texting and walking.
@Skoll028 and making Truck-kun job a lot more difficult! :boomer:
Plot twist: he got isekai'ed by truck-kun due to texting while walking. After many hardships, he managed to return, which is why he is now warning all the young people to not repeat his mistake.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. If this was going to be comedy I wouldn't have read it this far. Highly skilled warrior just happens to drop their phone? Super unlikely if not impossible. Let alone none of the movement made in those panels shows a way for it to have fallen from their pocket. If it was all going to end with "Okay if you do nothing bad we'll leave you alone" then it was none of her business to begin with. AND she looked through their phone and took their contact info without permission? If it is locked you do not try to open it and you definitely don't take down information from inside. That is privacy 101. What an awful character.

Also could we please add the comedy tag? This is obviously not taking itself seriously.
It still was her business cause you have to be a Hunter to take down demons, and he isn't one, and with her position, she is completely in the right to investigate what's going on with that

Plus given his strength, more reason for her to investigate. Especially if, like I mentioned he isn't a licensed Hunter

This is like a civilian fighting crime, the police are gonna intervene cause that's their job, just like hunting demons is HER job 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover

Funny how you dumb reacted to my reply, but you know what I'm saying is right

All the negative reacting is not gonna change that, not my fault you don't use your common sense my guy

Dex-chan lover
You do not have to be a hunter to take down demons in every circumstance. Self defence would come into play here or at least the excuse would. And she had zero reason to stop him except her curiosity at his strength level and her desire to use that power. You can see her trying to get to him before that other guild guy. Broke multiple laws in their attempt to chase them down without a decent reason to do so. And these are children. The first order of business would be reporting to their superior not breaking multiple laws. But you can feel free to have your opinions. Have a great day.

And it is nothing like civilians going after criminals. The demons are attacking the world. It is a war.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the guy above me
DSBWodKWAAACvee.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is dumb, you know how she would know who it was? Roll call at school and go to the missing classmates homes.... didnt even need the mobile phone.

Users who are viewing this thread